What i should improve/change?

Hi everyone i'm 21,ectomorph and obviously vegan.I started gym 5 weeks ago and i go there 3 times each week. i eat a lot. 8 meals at day i take b12 and i think to eat enough protein... i take 400 ml of soymilk 100 g of cereal one banana (morning); for the rest of the meals i alternate 150 gr of black beans ,lentils,borlotti beans,yellow soy,200 or more of whole pasta wit flaxseeds or pumpkin seeds, also i eat 2 or 3 times whole bread with peanut butter.I drink a lot of water. i want to increase mass but i have just get 3 kg in 4 weeks. and now i'm worried that i need something more. i don't use integrators. after workout i eat whole bread with vegan wurstel( 19 gr protein each 100 gr)....Some help?Thanx

I don't think what you mentioned above looks too bad as far as what you're eating. The best thing you can do is go to the front page of veganbodybuilding.com, go to the "profiles" tab and read though the guy's that you want to look like, but below I have posted some info that I personally deem as useful. Building muscle takes a long time and a lot of patience. It's not a 6 months to a year and look like Robert Cheeke. I think Robert Cheeke said it took him like 10 years to be successful at what he was trying to accomplish. You can look good along the way, but don't believe the hype that there are shortcuts, there are none.

You might build 5KG of muscle (not including fat) in your first year of serious lifting, but unless you are 1. using steroids, 2. were previously a pro bodybuilder, or 3. are part gorilla, you're probably not going to get much more than that. Some guy's might say, "yea, I built 15KG of solid muscle in 3 muscles." They are confused, using steroids, or just ignorant. Anyone can gain weight, but you want to gain muscle as fast as possible without adding tons of fat to your body.

Fats, carbs and protein all play pivotal roles in muscle building. You need enough fat to promote hormone function, so no less than 10% of your diet, and you probably wouldn't need more than 20%. Carbs supply your muscles with glycogen which allows them to perform movements, and they prevent your body from trying to use protein for movement (they are protein sparing). I get between 70 and 80% of my calories from carbs, but most people would probably recommend between 60 and 65%. Protein is useful in tissue repair, so after you break down the muscle fibers, the protein aids in rebuilding it. The academy of nutrition and dietetics in America recommends 1.2-1.8 grams/Kg of body weight for strength athletes. Make sure you consume enough calories. All in all though, if you've gained that much weight in 4 weeks I'd guess you are eating enough.

You need to train hard, but don't over train. If you're not getting stronger, then you are either not training hard enough, or not training often enough. ORRRRRR you are training too often, or too hard. The idea is get stronger. Add a few reps to your over all workout every time you lift. Track your progress so that you have something to measure. If you don't get any results for a few weeks, at least you have something to reference. Pick a popular training protocol, they all basically work, just pick one that works for you and follow it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I want to thank you for your comments That really helped me and i want to tell you that from 75 kilos now i am 82 kilos in 11 weeks. Also from 6 weeks i'll stop gym and i want to try calystenichs so do you know some good weekly schedule and/or monthly? I know that i am going to lose most of the weight that i have gained but i like to change and reach new objectives