Help much appreciated

Hi

Please let me know my body type.I am a little confused over here.I am 6'4,19 year old and weighing 76 kgs.I did dirty bulk for the last 2 months and the results were horrible as you can see(OMG i am embrassed).My current carbohydrate intake is 410 grams,protein is 170 grams and fat is around 80 grams per day.My total calories intake is around 3,000 cal.

I am planning to lean bulk.What would be the best training regime that would help me in the best possible way according to my body type?(pictures below)

I have been to gym for 3 months now.I am basically following the 4 set plan where i start with the lowest possible weight and the last set is done on maximum force/resistance where reps 15/12/10/6 vary from sets to sets.I am doing workouts 5 times/week.

I have 6 meals/day with large meals/calories intake concentrated upon breakfast,lunch,post workout and pre workout.

I eat lot of fruits,my basic source of carbohydrates comes from brown rice,oats,cottage cheese,chappati(indian food),my protein intake comes from cashew,almonds,soyabeans,yellow spilt lentils and milk.

Hoping to get my answers!

Regards

rsz_front.thumb.jpg.a82b92b6045e0bdbd75097bacb01b357.jpg

rsz_side.jpg.81120044dc09f8b0e5ef0532166c38cd.jpg

rsz_back.jpg.a8c375dd78f1d9f9f6234c3a6f1fff99.jpg

hi mate, to be honest i dont like getting caught up with the numbers of diet but thats just my personal preference so my advice would be eat as much clean food as you can 5-6times a day with an emphasis on protein and carbs but keeping fat low.....lots and lots of water and feel free to throw in protein shakes. as for training i would say 3 times a week, being sure to include all the big lifts such as squats, deadlifts, bent over rows, pull ups, millitary press. programs for these can be easily found online so just pick one that you think youll like and train hard and stick to it for a couple of months. a good sleep everynight is also important!

mike

hi mate, to be honest i dont like getting caught up with the numbers of diet but thats just my personal preference so my advice would be eat as much clean food as you can 5-6times a day with an emphasis on protein and carbs but keeping fat low.....lots and lots of water and feel free to throw in protein shakes. as for training i would say 3 times a week, being sure to include all the big lifts such as squats, deadlifts, bent over rows, pull ups, millitary press. programs for these can be easily found online so just pick one that you think youll like and train hard and stick to it for a couple of months. a good sleep everynight is also important!

mike

thanks a lot for for your time and thanks for this help.!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright man, you started about ten pounds heavier than me when I started, and you're a few inches taller than me. So I'd say we're around the same starting block.

Keep things into compound movements, big lifts with heavy weight. Don't use machines, keep to dumbbell and barbell exercises that will help develop your stabilizer muscles along with the main muscle groups (Squats, deadlifts, bench, overhead press are compound movements).

If you're trying to do a lean bulk it can happen, but is fairly difficult and requires a lot of time. I bulk with whole foods, and essentially my bulking is just my yearly intake round the clock. The only time I deviate from that cycle is trying to get down to another weight class.

I started with a whole body muscle building workout I found on the front page of this site about a year ago.

http://veganbodybuilding.com/?page=article_total_bodymass

That one.

I found it helped me build some muscle throughout my body and got me familiar with the exercises I was using.

If you want to get bigger, increase your calories. Plain and simple. I don't know what your desired goals are, but put the time and effort into your diet and the gym and you will get there.

Super helpful info James. Would you mind starting a new thread and reposting this info or if not if I could copy and paste it into a new thread. Your advice will be helpful to a lot of new comers on this forum. I hear similar questions all the time.

-Dylan

Alright man, you started about ten pounds heavier than me when I started, and you're a few inches taller than me. So I'd say we're around the same starting block.

Keep things into compound movements, big lifts with heavy weight. Don't use machines, keep to dumbbell and barbell exercises that will help develop your stabilizer muscles along with the main muscle groups (Squats, deadlifts, bench, overhead press are compound movements).

If you're trying to do a lean bulk it can happen, but is fairly difficult and requires a lot of time. I bulk with whole foods, and essentially my bulking is just my yearly intake round the clock. The only time I deviate from that cycle is trying to get down to another weight class.

I started with a whole body muscle building workout I found on the front page of this site about a year ago.

http://veganbodybuilding.com/?page=article_total_bodymass

That one.

I found it helped me build some muscle throughout my body and got me familiar with the exercises I was using.

If you want to get bigger, increase your calories. Plain and simple. I don't know what your desired goals are, but put the time and effort into your diet and the gym and you will get there.

thanks mate.Great help..