First Figure Comp!

Comp was today!

Man, I had a blast! Didn't place in the top 3, but I got in the first call outs for comparisons, so I think I came close!

Feedback was my conditioning was great, but I needed a little more legs. I was well aware of this anyway but honestly today wasn't about placing for me! I'm just so proud to have given it my all and brought my best to the stage!

I'm also just so excited and motivated now to keep improving and compete again!

556926_10151565777668885_479459496_n.thumb.jpg.8e7515af9d3b024b5f654727965a1be4.jpg

Posing for the camera after getting off stage

DSC_9604.jpg.d695fd6d12737a93b3949a1e242642c0.jpg

During first call-outs!

I felt fine!

I stay quite lean most of the time anyway so I didn't have to diet that hard - I actually got to up my calories and cut cardio for the last 2 weeks! So I felt great today

I think being vegan keeps me very lean

For sure!

There's Australiasians in 2 weeks if I can afford to fly to Sydney... but otherwise I'll focus on building up my legs and bringing an even better package to the IFBB state titles in October

Please share with us what fat burner you used as well as muscle builder...

Be honest...

I am looking for both of these with the lease side effects..

I am considering RESOLVE and am still having a hard time finding a goo burner..

I am familiar with the BB scene and have many male'female friends who compete..

SO... I know these at the least are used....

I am looking for some proven vegan and least side effective ones

Feel free to PM me if you wish, I would appreciate it!

Sorry rawrnr, can't help you there...

I'm a natural competitor, and I don't use supplements besides protein (on very rare occasions I've used pre-workouts when I feel I need a kick)

I'm just 100% consistent with my diet and training

You look amazing! Congrats! I am getting ready to compete in my first bikini competition in 3 weeks ... yikes! I have a question for you ... i have a nutrition coach who designs my meal plans but i am the first vegan he has ever designed a plan for and i know i'm giving him a lot of trouble. he is having a hard time trying to put together meals for me that hit all macronutrients and getting me to lean out a little more. what did your diet look like when you were about 3 weeks out from your show? i am curious if he is on the right track or if i should tweak the diet myself so that i'm looking lean enough come competition day.

Hey congrats on competing!

What are you having at the moment?

I've actually decided to do another comp in a week! Seeing as I'm in shape I thought the experience would be good

For my comp prep I'm having oats with protein powder, berries, flax oil and rice protein in the mornings, then the rest of my meals I'm having lots of nuts, tofu with dulse flakes for seasoning and iodine, unlimited vegetables (eg cauliflower, broccoli, asparagus, beans, spinach... anything I want really!) protein shakes (pea and rice) and rice cakes after training.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...