Quick Carbohydrate Question

tom15

Hey guys, I have searched but have not found a definitive answer. I am using cronometer to track my calories, macros, micros, etc. at the end of the day my carbs always seem really high. This concerns me, even though it shouldn't, so I had a quick question about counting carbs. At the end of the day, to get my true carbohydrate measure should I subtract my total daily fiber intake (in grams) from the total carbs intake listed? Or does cronometer do this for you? Also, is counting only net carbs more accurate or, the proper way to keep track of carb intake?

Thanks!!

hi mate, in my personal opinion, i dont think carbs are too much too worry about as long as the fat is low, obviously you cant have both of them high and stay in shape, but i personally like to have high carbs. not the answer you were looking for probably but just my 2c

mike

Thanks for the reply! Any insight or idea is a great answer so i appreciate it. I still would like to know, if one was to count carbs, would they count net carbs or total carbs since the net carbs are your carbs after fiber. Also, how much fat would you consider high mrbear?

Thanks

Thanks Vegantri, I appreciate that info. I think what I am going to try to do is start replacing some of my bean/legume meals with more tofu/seitan/tempeh in order

to raise my protein intake and lower my carb intake. Honestly, I'm just worry about gaining fat weight even though I'm 21 5'10" and weigh 127lbs. I believe I just

need to relax and get out of my own head! haha