Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Show us your pets!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:21 pm 
Rabbit

Thanks everyone! And thanks Cown :) If anyone wants to see more of my pet pics visit and "Like" my facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/drewbphoto1 (never miss a chance to advertise :D)

Pet's album -> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4900392421768.181084.1056650054&type=3#!/media/set/?set=a.263390233713299.87190.240139252705064&type=3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:45 pm 
Manatee

I have the furry children again this week. 4 dogs and 2 cats plus me, and some nights my boyfriend, and that adds up to a very full house lol Walking the 4 of them isn't being kind on my injuries, but when they're sleeping, like right now, they're really damn cute :) The lab, Franco, is asleep on my feet and there's a kitty staring at me from my cabinet. She comes out to get some attention when the dogs are sleeping lol when they're awake it's too risky, she might get chased.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:45 pm 
Manatee

Possibly adding a third kitty to my crew...My two cats right now are both black and both with feline leukemia. This one is also black, also leukemia positive...She had a new home lined up but they had to back out when she turned up positive. I'm told she gets depressed when not with other cats or dogs, and right now she's alone in her foster's basement because of other cats in the house...I'm so blinded by the thought of a new kitten (well, 1.5yr old cat) who's sad and alone that I can't think of any reason I shouldn't adopt her. Possibly going to meet her tomorrow! The odds of me leaving without her aren't very good...lol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:31 pm 
Elephant

My pup, Chester.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:39 pm 
Manatee

sosso wrote:
My pup, Chester.

Dane mix..? Whatever he is, he's sure handsome!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:49 am 
Elephant

Cown wrote:
Dane mix..? Whatever he is, he's sure handsome!

I'm not sure. I adopted him from the pound when he was only 7 weeks old. He has very long legs, whatever he is.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8