Starting again

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

nkarn6229
Finch

Starting again

#1 Postby nkarn6229 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Decided its time for me to get back to the gym again. I used to be crazy healthy but then you know, life happens. And I am realizing I want to change my lifestyle....I need that to be important to me. :) So back to the gym tomorrow!

I have been a vegetarian all my life and I am mostly vegan. I admit I add a couple teaspoons of milk to coffee at work. Other than that, I don't really care for dairy or eggs.

And at least on this website no one will comment on my 'killing' plants to eat them. That joke is a bit overdone.

Hopefully I'll keep at this

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Starting again

#2 Postby C.O. » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:04 am

You kill plants and eat them?! haha yeah that joke is so lame, I've totally heard it multiple times. Great to hear you are motivated to get back into shape. Motivation is contagious, so keep sharing here with us.

-Dylan

Compassion
Manatee

#3 Postby Compassion » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:08 pm

Good luck, keep updating this I look forward to reading your progress. Also, the Silk Soy creamer is so good, my grandmother didnt even know when I served it to her in her coffee. Just sayin !! :)
-Evan

Original
Rabbit

#4 Postby Original » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Yeah, I bring my own soy or almond milk to work as well :D

P.s. plants may even suicide, as you can see in this video :lol: So be more conscious :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ubOaIhlRX0
Every Accomplishment Starts With The Decision To Try.

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#5 Postby C.O. » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:52 pm

woh, crazy video. Makes you think.

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”