Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: mrbears training log
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:34 pm 
Rabbit

Well I don't really know much about sport's ethics in nowadays but it's still cheating as long as it's not legal.

Ah, I will probably not like John McDougall then if he's a cooked food advocate :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:36 pm 
Rabbit

mrbear666 wrote:
monday - chest day :D chest, triceps and forearms. starting cardio in the morning again tomoro.

well done! What do you do for cardio?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:39 pm 
Elephant

just use the spinning bike first thing in the morning before work, had a bit of a break from it but going to start again now as summer is coming up :lol:

so are you on 100% raw diet? i would love to be, but i love beans and rice etc.......in summer im almost raw, but i just cant do it in winter with working outside in the cold :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:05 pm 
Rabbit

Summer??? It's been snowing here today :(

No, I'm not, my diet is maybe about 80% raw, I eat raw most of the day - fruits/smoothies for breakfast, salads for lunch and I have some cooked meal for dinner, but not every day. And bit moooore messy during the weekend :lol:
I'd love eat more raw, but as you say it might be bit tricky when it's cold. And I crave for some bread or pasta once in a while and I hate it :cry: Oh and one more thing - coffee :( I go off and on, and always finish with an ON :lol: I'm thinking even to buy Caffeine Blues (book!!! oh yeah :lol: ) coz I hate when food/drinks control me. I have to be the one to control them!!!!!!!!! :boxer:

Do you have any legal addictions? :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:21 pm 
Elephant

Original wrote:
Summer??? It's been snowing here today :(

yeh it was snowing a little here too, was sunny in between tho, where about in the uk are you?

No, I'm not, my diet is maybe about 80% raw, I eat raw most of the day - fruits/smoothies for breakfast, salads for lunch and I have some cooked meal for dinner, but not every day. And bit moooore messy during the weekend :lol:
I'd love eat more raw, but as you say it might be bit tricky when it's cold. And I crave for some bread or pasta once in a while and I hate it :cry: Oh and one more thing - coffee :( I go off and on, and always finish with an ON :lol: I'm thinking even to buy Caffeine Blues (book!!! oh yeah :lol: ) coz I hate when food/drinks control me. I have to be the one to control them!!!!!!!!! :boxer:

i love smoothies too, i virtually live on them in the summer, with some bread here and there tho :wink: haha i crave those too, i dont mind eating bread but i tend to stay away from pasta cuz it makes me feel like a balloon! :lol: caffeine.........yeh i have to admit i love it, i reckon i could quit if i wanted but i just dont want to :lol: is that an addiction? i hate it when food/drinks control me too, i dont drink alcohol cuz i hate not being in control.

Do you have any legal addictions? :D

only caffeine that i can think of, i think tomato sauce too, i have that with everything :lol:

is caffeine your only vice?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:53 pm 
Rabbit

It was sunny here in between too :lol: I live in West Yorkshire, Huddersfield :) Where about in Wales you are?

I think the same thing with caffeine is for me. I just don't want to give up sometimes :D It's like the dessert and even perfect breakfast for me :D I'd rather have some latte than a cake 8) And I could easily survive on coffee with soy or almond milk for few days :D I used to do kinda detox with coffee :lol: :lol:

Alcohol 8) I'm a friend and I LOVE wine and don't mind if it has to make me act bit funny... I don't mind being funny, my friends and even strangers enjoy that a lot too :lol: But it's not an addiction. I have even few bottles of red and white wine in my bedroom (! :lol: ) but it doesn't bother me, I think I didn't have any for weeks now.

So yeah, I think I don't have any stronger addictions beyond caffeine. Well I can't think of any at the moment! :roll:

Both pasta and bread makes me feel like a balloon, even if I only eat wholegrain. And it makes me crave for more, so I'd rather not buy any bread at all and I have pasta dish once a week or two. I have Wheat Belly in one of my book stacks, might be helpful if I read :lol: Coz I realised the most effective way to change something is to have and know the right INFORMATION!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:32 am 
Elephant

Original wrote:
It was sunny here in between too :lol: I live in West Yorkshire, Huddersfield :) Where about in Wales you are?

crazy weather weve had so far this year! im in anglesey, north wales.

I think the same thing with caffeine is for me. I just don't want to give up sometimes :D It's like the dessert and even perfect breakfast for me :D I'd rather have some latte than a cake 8) And I could easily survive on coffee with soy or almond milk for few days :D I used to do kinda detox with coffee :lol: :lol:

i could probly survive on it for a while if i had too also, i have mine black though, everytime i put soya milk in it, it goes all weird :lol:

Alcohol 8) I'm a friend and I LOVE wine and don't mind if it has to make me act bit funny... I don't mind being funny, my friends and even strangers enjoy that a lot too :lol: But it's not an addiction. I have even few bottles of red and white wine in my bedroom (! :lol: ) but it doesn't bother me, I think I didn't have any for weeks now.

haha nothing wrong with having a few drinks, i just cant handle it and especially not hangovers they are so much worse now than when i was younger :lol: all my friends drink tho

So yeah, I think I don't have any stronger addictions beyond caffeine. Well I can't think of any at the moment! :roll:

Both pasta and bread makes me feel like a balloon, even if I only eat wholegrain. And it makes me crave for more, so I'd rather not buy any bread at all and I have pasta dish once a week or two. I have Wheat Belly in one of my book stacks, might be helpful if I read :lol: Coz I realised the most effective way to change something is to have and know the right INFORMATION!

im not going to read wheat belly, i love my bread way to much to put off it lol let me know if its a good book when you get round to reading it :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:49 pm 
Elephant

back on the cardio this morning at 5.40am, 25mins bike

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:00 pm 
Rabbit

I googled where you live. Is that an island? Looks kind of... uninhabited :D

Oh how do you manage to wake up so early?? I got up last week 5.50 to go for a run... but just ONCE :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm 
Rabbit

P.s. you're not that far, you should come to Northern Vegan Festival in Manchester next month!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:06 pm 
Elephant

:lol: yeah its a big island, not too many people here, plenty of country side tho!

i get up before 6 everyday as i have loads of pets to look after, im in bed real early everyday to make up for it!

theres a vegan festival in manchester? that sounds cool have you been to it before?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:18 pm 
Rabbit

What pets do you have??

No, I've never been there before, I'm not even sure if they had it before. Anyway it looks as it should be good, more than a hundred different stalls, workshops, etc. I'm really looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:33 pm 
Batman

Mike! I've known you for a while now and had no idea you lived on an island too!!! Ahha! We totally need to buy footballs with red painted faces and call them Wilson! (Please get this joke)

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29098
http://www.facebook.com/ross.d.cosgrove

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:38 pm 
Elephant

haha yeah mate im an island dweller too, and i actually look like castaway at the moment with my beard :lol: what an awesome film that is, and i forgot about wilson! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:40 pm 
Elephant

Original wrote:
What pets do you have??

i have, 1 dog, 4 ferrets, 4 ducks, and 10 hens :D

No, I've never been there before, I'm not even sure if they had it before. Anyway it looks as it should be good, more than a hundred different stalls, workshops, etc. I'm really looking forward to it.

it sounds cool, ill have to google it :D its hard for me too go anywhere tho with all my animals and work :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 62  Next