turning mrbear into a mountain!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just use the spinning bike first thing in the morning before work, had a bit of a break from it but going to start again now as summer is coming up

so are you on 100% raw diet? i would love to be, but i love beans and rice etc.......in summer im almost raw, but i just cant do it in winter with working outside in the cold

Summer??? It's been snowing here today

No, I'm not, my diet is maybe about 80% raw, I eat raw most of the day - fruits/smoothies for breakfast, salads for lunch and I have some cooked meal for dinner, but not every day. And bit moooore messy during the weekend

I'd love eat more raw, but as you say it might be bit tricky when it's cold. And I crave for some bread or pasta once in a while and I hate it Oh and one more thing - coffee I go off and on, and always finish with an ON I'm thinking even to buy Caffeine Blues (book!!! oh yeah ) coz I hate when food/drinks control me. I have to be the one to control them!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any legal addictions?

Summer??? It's been snowing here today

yeh it was snowing a little here too, was sunny in between tho, where about in the uk are you?

No, I'm not, my diet is maybe about 80% raw, I eat raw most of the day - fruits/smoothies for breakfast, salads for lunch and I have some cooked meal for dinner, but not every day. And bit moooore messy during the weekend

I'd love eat more raw, but as you say it might be bit tricky when it's cold. And I crave for some bread or pasta once in a while and I hate it Oh and one more thing - coffee I go off and on, and always finish with an ON I'm thinking even to buy Caffeine Blues (book!!! oh yeah ) coz I hate when food/drinks control me. I have to be the one to control them!!!!!!!!!

i love smoothies too, i virtually live on them in the summer, with some bread here and there tho haha i crave those too, i dont mind eating bread but i tend to stay away from pasta cuz it makes me feel like a balloon! caffeine.........yeh i have to admit i love it, i reckon i could quit if i wanted but i just dont want to is that an addiction? i hate it when food/drinks control me too, i dont drink alcohol cuz i hate not being in control.

Do you have any legal addictions?

only caffeine that i can think of, i think tomato sauce too, i have that with everything

is caffeine your only vice?

It was sunny here in between too I live in West Yorkshire, Huddersfield Where about in Wales you are?

I think the same thing with caffeine is for me. I just don't want to give up sometimes It's like the dessert and even perfect breakfast for me I'd rather have some latte than a cake And I could easily survive on coffee with soy or almond milk for few days I used to do kinda detox with coffee

Alcohol I'm a friend and I LOVE wine and don't mind if it has to make me act bit funny... I don't mind being funny, my friends and even strangers enjoy that a lot too But it's not an addiction. I have even few bottles of red and white wine in my bedroom (! ) but it doesn't bother me, I think I didn't have any for weeks now.

So yeah, I think I don't have any stronger addictions beyond caffeine. Well I can't think of any at the moment!

Both pasta and bread makes me feel like a balloon, even if I only eat wholegrain. And it makes me crave for more, so I'd rather not buy any bread at all and I have pasta dish once a week or two. I have Wheat Belly in one of my book stacks, might be helpful if I read Coz I realised the most effective way to change something is to have and know the right INFORMATION!

It was sunny here in between too I live in West Yorkshire, Huddersfield Where about in Wales you are?

crazy weather weve had so far this year! im in anglesey, north wales.

I think the same thing with caffeine is for me. I just don't want to give up sometimes It's like the dessert and even perfect breakfast for me I'd rather have some latte than a cake And I could easily survive on coffee with soy or almond milk for few days I used to do kinda detox with coffee

i could probly survive on it for a while if i had too also, i have mine black though, everytime i put soya milk in it, it goes all weird

Alcohol I'm a friend and I LOVE wine and don't mind if it has to make me act bit funny... I don't mind being funny, my friends and even strangers enjoy that a lot too But it's not an addiction. I have even few bottles of red and white wine in my bedroom (! ) but it doesn't bother me, I think I didn't have any for weeks now.

haha nothing wrong with having a few drinks, i just cant handle it and especially not hangovers they are so much worse now than when i was younger all my friends drink tho

So yeah, I think I don't have any stronger addictions beyond caffeine. Well I can't think of any at the moment!

Both pasta and bread makes me feel like a balloon, even if I only eat wholegrain. And it makes me crave for more, so I'd rather not buy any bread at all and I have pasta dish once a week or two. I have Wheat Belly in one of my book stacks, might be helpful if I read Coz I realised the most effective way to change something is to have and know the right INFORMATION!

im not going to read wheat belly, i love my bread way to much to put off it lol let me know if its a good book when you get round to reading it

yeah its a big island, not too many people here, plenty of country side tho!

i get up before 6 everyday as i have loads of pets to look after, im in bed real early everyday to make up for it!

theres a vegan festival in manchester? that sounds cool have you been to it before?

What pets do you have??

i have, 1 dog, 4 ferrets, 4 ducks, and 10 hens

No, I've never been there before, I'm not even sure if they had it before. Anyway it looks as it should be good, more than a hundred different stalls, workshops, etc. I'm really looking forward to it.

it sounds cool, ill have to google it its hard for me too go anywhere tho with all my animals and work

yeh man beaches all round here i can see them from my house, and can walk to 4 of them in about 4-5mins

Can I come for a visit?

You guys are so lucky to live by the sea! I live just in the middle of the land! At least one hour and half drive to the nearest beach.

Mike, and where did you get your 10 hens??

yeh man beaches all round here i can see them from my house, and can walk to 4 of them in about 4-5mins

Can I come for a visit?

You guys are so lucky to live by the sea! I live just in the middle of the land! At least one hour and half drive to the nearest beach.

yeah, now worries! its a great place to live i love it here! thats a shame you live so far from the beach

Mike, and where did you get your 10 hens??

all my animals are rescued so theyve come from all over the place i did have quite a few more but theyve got old and passed away etc....