Isandlwana.

MartinVegartin

Hello.

I am interested in increasing my strength. I have done weight training before and have recently-ish started again. I haven't done any weight training for a couple of weeks because my right shoulder and arm are painful. I will give it a go at the weekend if my arm is all right. It is a bit better than it was a few days ago. I am quite experienced in the old fitness lark but I don't know everything. I hope that I can find some answers here. I'm not sure what the questions are, though, so it might be difficult getting answers.

I have been censored and ridiculed on various forums because of my strange sense of humuor. I admit that I sometimes get carried away but I mean no harm. I was dropped on my head when I was a baby and am not really responsible for anything. I will be deadly serious here at all times, but don't take that to mean that I am humourless. If any of you have had the misfortune to encounter me before and guess my identity, I won't acknowledge you or admit who I am. For your safety and sanity if nothing else.

So, let the good times commence. I'm happy to be here and wonder if I can hold myself in check. I will try. I've never managed it before but there is always a first time. And I am running out of forums, so I'd better be on my best behaviour. A couple of my old mates on other forums have disappeared without trace. I suspect that there is a secret vegan agency that gets rid of troublesome vegans. Well, they'll never get rid of me. I am too clever for them. Come and get me, coppers!

Sorry, I nearly lost it there. I am in control again. See - I'm learning.

I remain your most humble servant,

MartinVegartin T-FYBC, ThOL, MO.

P. S. I notice that my name is in blue. Am I a moderator? I am honoured but I think I need to learn the ropes first so, if you don't mind, I won't do much moderating for a while. Thank you.

I have been censored and ridiculed on various forums because of my strange sense of humuor. I admit that I sometimes get carried away but I mean no harm.

Feel free to say whatever you want. After that statement nobody will take you seriously!

But do not step on the feet of someone bigger and stronger than you! There are a lot of people here from Germany! And this is not too far from Holland as you know

For the next meeting in Germany I will invite you, too!

Hello, Flanders.

Bigger and stronger than me? There's no such person. I am 7'11'' and I weigh 39 stones and 11 pounds.

Well, not quite.

I am not afraid of anyone. I don't care how big they are. You know what Jersey Joe Walcott said: The bigger they are, the harder they hit. Or something like that.

Holland? I've never been there. I can't go even if I want to. Not since my passport was confiscated by the Government.

That Raw Ambition is a strange one, isn't he? Don't tell him I said so, though - he might be bigger than me.