Pre workout supplements and fat burners

HI

I have a friend who is a fitness competitor and she is in LOVE with two products...

1. RESOLVE pre work out anabolic primer she uses this year round

2.MX-LS7 v2 fat burner

I did some research and found some negative side effects to the fat burner, but no reviews on the Resolve.

I am interested in trying the Resolve and would like any advise on any other product like it you all would recommend

I would also like a recommendation for a fat burner that does not come with a list of side effects.....

THank u

I don't know anything about fat burners, but there is limited to no information about RESOLVE. I always use supplementreviews.com and it isn't even listed there.. Do you know who makes it?

Also, using the same pre workout year round isn't a good idea. You should cycle on and off of pre workouts as your body builds up tolerance to stimulants, and you will eventually need to take higher and higher doses just to feel a buzz.

• 2 months later...

I would also like a recommendation for a fat burner that does not come with a list of side effects.....

Gallons of cold water, ginger, lemon juice(no sweeteners, no sugar, pure lemon juice), exercises, hypocaloric diet... =)

mix cold water with both ginger and lemon juice?

HI

I have a friend who is a fitness competitor and she is in LOVE with two products...

1. RESOLVE pre work out anabolic primer she uses this year round

2.MX-LS7 v2 fat burner

I did some research and found some negative side effects to the fat burner, but no reviews on the Resolve.

I am interested in trying the Resolve and would like any advise on any other product like it you all would recommend

THank u

Pre-workout stuff tends to get me too agitated, don't use it because I'm already excited to get to lift, but as it goes, most pre-workout things I've come across or tried before have as many potential sides as any fat burners I've come across. But, you won't know until you try them as for how they'll work for you.

For a fat burner without sides, it all depends - do you want one that works, or just one without potential negative side effects? Most anything that works as an effective fat burner that I've heard about tends to have potential for side effects, but if you want to go natural and effective, strong coffee or green tea tend to be the easiest route, but there's honestly no such thing as a fat burner that REALLY does any good unless your diet and training are in a good place. Considering that even potent fat burners like ephedrine/caffeine were found to raise metabolism by only 1-5% in studies, it isn't like there's anything that REALLY helps burn fat or tons of excess calories, but for some people, every bit helps. Personally, I'd not worry about fat burners until you were down to the last 10-15 lbs. to lose, as otherwise, you can probably do well enough by having a sensible lifting program and by eating well, because all it takes is one crappy snack or day of skipping training to undo any good that a fat burner will do for you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My first question would be why do you want a fat burner? Fat burners are misleading. They don't burn the fat away, they ASSIST in weight loss. What loses weight is a caloric deficit (whether you obtain that by intense workouts or just eating less). I looked up the fat burner you were suggesting and was immediately astounded.

There are so many ingredients in it, it's hard to keep track of. It's also very misleading as its under a "Complex" of 709 mg and it doesn't tell you how much of each ingredient is in there- which always alerts me right of the bat not to buy the product or even consume it. You want to know what and how much of it you're taking. Always.

If you have proper diet and training, I would suggest two supplements. L-Carnitine and Yohimbe. L-Cartinine is an amino acid which promotes the conversion of fat into energy. It's halfway between the energy that gives you more endurance (like carbohydrates) and a stimulant (like caffeine). So is yohimbe, which comes from the bark of a tree found in West Africa. This supplement also helps in shredding fat, giving you a stimulant boost and even has a lot of anti-oxidants as well. These are two natural fat burners which will help you assist fat AND give you the energy you would want through a pre-workout, except more naturally. But none of these products will help you in losing fat if your diet and training isn't in check. Hope i helped!

• 1 month later...
My first question would be why do you want a fat burner? Fat burners are misleading. They don't burn the fat away, they ASSIST in weight loss. What loses weight is a caloric deficit (whether you obtain that by intense workouts or just eating less). I looked up the fat burner you were suggesting and was immediately astounded.

There are so many ingredients in it, it's hard to keep track of. It's also very misleading as its under a "Complex" of 709 mg and it doesn't tell you how much of each ingredient is in there- which always alerts me right of the bat not to buy the product or even consume it. You want to know what and how much of it you're taking. Always.

If you have proper diet and training, I would suggest two supplements. L-Carnitine and Yohimbe. L-Cartinine is an amino acid which promotes the conversion of fat into energy. It's halfway between the energy that gives you more endurance (like carbohydrates) and a stimulant (like caffeine). So is yohimbe, which comes from the bark of a tree found in West Africa. This supplement also helps in shredding fat, giving you a stimulant boost and even has a lot of anti-oxidants as well. These are two natural fat burners which will help you assist fat AND give you the energy you would want through a pre-workout, except more naturally. But none of these products will help you in losing fat if your diet and training isn't in check. Hope i helped!

Sure did. Great post