Here goes nothing! Journal

Well, I figured this is a good way to stay accountable for what I do, so here goes nothing:

Breakfast

Raw Soaked Oat Groats and 2 dates, chopped and pitted

Snack 1

Dehydrated Raw Flax Bread with Raw Honey and Tahini

Snack 2

Manitoba Protein Powder, Spinach, Banana Shake

Post-Workout

Sun Warrior Vegan Protein, 1 Orange, 1 Cup Grapes

Dinner

1 Cup spiraled Zuchinni and 1 large spiraled carrot with 1 cup of homemade raw marinara sauce and 1.5 TBSP Nutritional Yeast

Worked Out - now keep in mind I teach 6-8 classes a week, so I do what I can, when I can type of thing…

Deadlift - 3 sets of 6-8, 50lbs plus bar

Lunges - 2 sets of 12 on each leg using just the bar overhead for weight

Assisted Pull ups - 2 sets 10-12

Cable Row - 2 Sets 8-10

Cable Chest Press - 2 Sets 6-8

Universal Machine Overhead Press - 2 sets 12

Cable Let Work (lower the pulley to the floor, stap that bad boy on, slap some weight on, and kick leg up and back while standing) 2 sets of 12

I know its not much - but I teach two classes tomorrow and don't want to be overly-sore. I plan on having one more snack later, maybe some home made dehydrated turnip chips and guacamole, plus a glass of wine (thats my guilty pleasure

Nice, looks like a good start to your training and fitness journal. Ugh, I am not a fan of gritty protein powders but it seems the majority of them are pretty gritty. I agree though the key is make a smoothie. If you're going to go just water/soy/rice milk and shaker I'd say Vega is the probably the best.

-Dylan