Well hello little neglected journal, we meet again...How I've missed you
Facebook has been eating my life! Aaaackkk!
It's a little late in the new year but I'd like to post some of my 2014 general goals to help keep myself accountable.
1. Make my own fitness training a #1 priority above anything else (making my needs a priority never happens in my life)
2. Purge personal/household belongings and donate- Keep clutter to a minimum. I think I perform much better without clutter anywhere in my office or living space.
3. Keep a food journal to pin point some possible food sensitivities I'm having. (which I'll do here )
4. Get eight hours of sleep nightly
5. Limit time on Social media other than business related things (Health Coaching ect. )
Doing 21 Day Fix from Beachbody and started on Monday Feb 24th which was my birthday! So no Birthday goodies!
1. Green smoothie / protein shake- Kale , spinach, pear, Garden of life raw protein , water
2. Veggie bowl - Pinto beans, brown rice, kale, spinach , mushrooms, asparagus , salsa
3. Carrots, hummus
4. Salad , beans, tempeh & roasted veggies
5. Shakeology blended with spinach & berries
Trained legs .... on a Thursday?! O.o yes schedule is wonky as hell but got it in