Video: DL challenge, box squats & SS bench

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

Video: DL challenge, box squats & SS bench

#1 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Last video from me for a while as the day after the benching I came down with a gastric bug and lost 13lb. Bodyweight was around 143-145 last week.

Obviously I won't be doing the April meet anymore, but after an easier few weeks I'm sure I will be back into the swing of things with hopefully not too much strength lost :?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

Re: Video: DL challenge, box squats & SS bench

#2 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:40 pm

FWIW I was so pissed off with those bench sets when I watched them back. I will be so much stronger when I learn to keep my elbows tucked, it looked like I was flying in that video lol. One of my goals is to continue working towards a 242 competition bench, just don't know when that will be now.

I was happy with the squats, that last single with 275 didn't feel too bad and I know I could have gone a little heavier. DL's I was annoyed as in hindsight I should have used some chalk ~ my grip was what was giving out rather than my body. Could have got 30 reps with chalked hands !! Oh well, I know now for next time. Cheers MF.

Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”