turning mrbear into a mountain!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no plans this weekend except for sitting around seeing how much i can eat everyday

good luck with that

that's my plan for each and every weekend =)

just relaxing, eating a lot of healthy tasty stuff, experimenting new recipes and sleeping.

winner plan!

thats kinda what i do aswel these days, i dont have cheat meals, but i just eat twice as much of the same food i normaly eat definately a winner plan mate.

i was doing a bit of sleeping in my deck chair in the sun today, when i woke up it was raining! great!

Edited by mrbear666

Oh, that what it is. I couldn't say if I'm having any cheat meals coz I never eat same, one day more, another less, depends on what I'm doing etc.

My weekend's been okay so far, met some friends in town in the morning, and now just finished watching the second season of Game of Thrones, I want mooooooooore

How's yours, apart from eating?

Hopefully in the middle of June

I've got about 3 months to do all the things, the most annoying is to sell/get rid of all my stuff. I moved in an empty house so everything in it is mine. And believe me I've got a lot Never been a fan of student lifestyle, so I was making my self a nice cosy home to live, and now I feel sorry for that

First lesson - never buy CDs, DVDs, books Itunes and ebooks is the answer Gosh, I've got loads of them, spent so much money and now what?

I hope I will learn a lesson to not complicate my life with the THINGS!

I always wanted to be a traveller, so let's do it again

My weekend's been okay so far, met some friends in town in the morning, and now just finished watching the second season of Game of Thrones, I want mooooooooore

Omg!!!! I'm obsessed with game of thrones haha! Currently on the 4th book! Only a few more weeks until season 3 is out eh?

Also, yo mike! Glad you're enjoying the weekend, I've been effing working and back in work tomorrow.. How's your bike or are you using the indoor one?

Hopefully in the middle of June

I've got about 3 months to do all the things, the most annoying is to sell/get rid of all my stuff. I moved in an empty house so everything in it is mine. And believe me I've got a lot Never been a fan of student lifestyle, so I was making my self a nice cosy home to live, and now I feel sorry for that

First lesson - never buy CDs, DVDs, books Itunes and ebooks is the answer Gosh, I've got loads of them, spent so much money and now what?

I hope I will learn a lesson to not complicate my life with the THINGS!

I always wanted to be a traveller, so let's do it again

cool, not long to go then! have you got room in your suitcase for a bear?

hmmmm, ebay for all your things? very time consuming putting everything on there tho! ive never liked the thought of being a student either, but now i wish i had worked a bit harder at education pasta and bananas? food of champions right there!

Omg!!!! I'm obsessed with game of thrones haha! Currently on the 4th book! Only a few more weeks until season 3 is out eh?

I haven't read the books, my friend has them all but they are way to big But I love the series!!! Watched the last four episodes in two nights now

Haven't been out on it yet, I've got some time off at easter so I'll make a day of it and get some pictures of the river medina and the creepy cycle path I wish I had an indoor oneeee the only cardio I can do at home is punching bag and it pissing the girlfriend off because it rattles whenever you hit it..

@original I refused to read the books but then I got realllly impatient and just had to haha! I'm so excited for season 3! Ahhh

cool, not long to go then! have you got room in your suitcase for a bear?

hmmmm, ebay for all your things? very time consuming putting everything on there tho! ive never liked the thought of being a student either, but now i wish i had worked a bit harder at education pasta and bananas? food of champions right there!

no, pasta is EVIL, it controls me and tells me to it more

I wouldn't mind to be a student (normally I study something on my own all the time!), what I mean is that I always wanted a comfy life in a nice stylish house, so I spent loads of money on all of that, all the interior shit and so on

Yeah, I started selling some things already, the things that I don't need/use anyway, even if I decide to stay at the end. And yeah, I will definitely use ebay - it takes time, but if I can get some of my money back, so it's okay. Every little helps

Haha, non of my expectations were fulfilled

How tall are you?

Yeah at least I have a short simple name, coz when it comes to my surname... it's quiet challenging normally people in offices and places like that just say, do you mind if I call you... Toma?

Haven't been out on it yet, I've got some time off at easter so I'll make a day of it and get some pictures of the river medina and the creepy cycle path I wish I had an indoor oneeee the only cardio I can do at home is punching bag and it pissing the girlfriend off because it rattles whenever you hit it..

@original I refused to read the books but then I got realllly impatient and just had to haha! I'm so excited for season 3! Ahhh

the creepy cycle path, haha! yeh the indoor one has been a godsend to me this winter..........girlfriends eh

@toma yeah buttt the books are slightly different, a few extra characters and stuff, especially book 2 so it might be confusing ahha give it a try though

Ross, I heard that they miss loads of things, but I think that's normal, as the books are always more informative and better than the movies!

Confusing? I'm already confused sometimes while watching the series, coz I normally do something, like ironing and stuff, so I don't really get sometimes how they are all related or how can they be all kings and so on