mrbears road to..........somewhere

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

vegan_rossco
Batman

Re: mrbears training log

#511 Postby vegan_rossco » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Original wrote:
My weekend's been okay so far, met some friends in town in the morning, and now just finished watching the second season of Game of Thrones, I want mooooooooore :cry:

Omg!!!! I'm obsessed with game of thrones haha! Currently on the 4th book! Only a few more weeks until season 3 is out eh? :D

Also, yo mike! Glad you're enjoying the weekend, I've been effing working and back in work tomorrow.. How's your bike or are you using the indoor one?
klaatu21 wrote:sensai ross, forgive me for doubting you and myself

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29098
http://www.facebook.com/ross.d.cosgrove

mrbear666
Elephant

#512 Postby mrbear666 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Original wrote:Hopefully in the middle of June :D
I've got about 3 months to do all the things, the most annoying is to sell/get rid of all my stuff. I moved in an empty house so everything in it is mine. And believe me I've got a lot :lol: Never been a fan of student lifestyle, so I was making my self a nice cosy home to live, and now I feel sorry for that :lol:
First lesson - never buy CDs, DVDs, books :lol: Itunes and ebooks is the answer :lol: Gosh, I've got loads of them, spent so much money and now what?
I hope I will learn a lesson to not complicate my life with the THINGS!
I always wanted to be a traveller, so let's do it again :roll:

cool, not long to go then! have you got room in your suitcase for a bear? :lol:

hmmmm, ebay for all your things? very time consuming putting everything on there tho! ive never liked the thought of being a student either, but now i wish i had worked a bit harder at education :lol: pasta and bananas? food of champions right there!
"iam the strongest one! iam the viking!" - jon pall sigmarsson
“may all of your dreams and ambitions happen, but most important, may all of your enemies die"
www.infowars.com

mrbear666
Elephant

#513 Postby mrbear666 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:02 pm

ross! your doing far too much work! :lol: using the indoor bike at the moment, my 5 bikes are in the shed chilling :lol: you been on yours yet?
“may all of your dreams and ambitions happen, but most important, may all of your enemies die"
www.infowars.com

Original
Rabbit

#514 Postby Original » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:03 pm

vegan_rossco wrote:
Omg!!!! I'm obsessed with game of thrones haha! Currently on the 4th book! Only a few more weeks until season 3 is out eh? :D

I haven't read the books, my friend has them all but they are way to big :lol: But I love the series!!! Watched the last four episodes in two nights now :D
Every Accomplishment Starts With The Decision To Try.

vegan_rossco
Batman

#515 Postby vegan_rossco » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Haven't been out on it yet, I've got some time off at easter so I'll make a day of it and get some pictures of the river medina and the creepy cycle path 8) I wish I had an indoor oneeee the only cardio I can do at home is punching bag and it pissing the girlfriend off because it rattles whenever you hit it..

@original I refused to read the books but then I got realllly impatient and just had to haha! I'm so excited for season 3! Ahhh :D

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

Original
Rabbit

#516 Postby Original » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:12 pm

mrbear666 wrote:
cool, not long to go then! have you got room in your suitcase for a bear? :lol:

hmmmm, ebay for all your things? very time consuming putting everything on there tho! ive never liked the thought of being a student either, but now i wish i had worked a bit harder at education :lol: pasta and bananas? food of champions right there!

no, pasta is EVIL, it controls me and tells me to it more :lol:

I wouldn't mind to be a student (normally I study something on my own all the time!), what I mean is that I always wanted a comfy life in a nice stylish house, so I spent loads of money on all of that, all the interior shit and so on :lol:
Yeah, I started selling some things already, the things that I don't need/use anyway, even if I decide to stay at the end. And yeah, I will definitely use ebay - it takes time, but if I can get some of my money back, so it's okay. Every little helps :D

mrbear666
Elephant

#517 Postby mrbear666 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:19 pm

pasta garlic and tomato sauce mmmmm 8)

yeah every little does help these days, whats your name by the way? :D
www.infowars.com

Original
Rabbit

#518 Postby Original » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Toma :D And yeah, I might have some space for a bear, if it's a cute little teddy bear :lol:

Original
Rabbit

#519 Postby Original » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:29 pm

btw, Ross, is each book for a season? Like if I wanna know what happens in the 3rd season, should I read the 3rd book then? 8)

mrbear666
Elephant

#520 Postby mrbear666 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Original wrote:Toma :D And yeah, I might have some space for a bear, if it's a cute little teddy bear :lol:

thats a cool name!

cute - no
little - not really
bear - definately :lol:
www.infowars.com

Original
Rabbit

#521 Postby Original » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:41 pm

Haha, non of my expectations were fulfilled :lol:
How tall are you?

Yeah at least I have a short simple name, coz when it comes to my surname... it's quiet challenging :D normally people in offices and places like that just say, do you mind if I call you... Toma? :lol:

vegan_rossco
Batman

#522 Postby vegan_rossco » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:46 pm

@toma yeah buttt the books are slightly different, a few extra characters and stuff, especially book 2 so it might be confusing ahha give it a try though :D

mrbear666
Elephant

#523 Postby mrbear666 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm

haha oh well :( im 6ft4

im useless at spelling names, struggle with my own sometimes :lol:
www.infowars.com

mrbear666
Elephant

#524 Postby mrbear666 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:52 pm

vegan_rossco wrote:Haven't been out on it yet, I've got some time off at easter so I'll make a day of it and get some pictures of the river medina and the creepy cycle path 8) I wish I had an indoor oneeee the only cardio I can do at home is punching bag and it pissing the girlfriend off because it rattles whenever you hit it..

@original I refused to read the books but then I got realllly impatient and just had to haha! I'm so excited for season 3! Ahhh :D

the creepy cycle path, haha! yeh the indoor one has been a godsend to me this winter..........girlfriends eh :shock:
www.infowars.com

Original
Rabbit

#525 Postby Original » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:52 pm

vegan_rossco wrote:@toma yeah buttt the books are slightly different, a few extra characters and stuff, especially book 2 so it might be confusing ahha give it a try though :D

Ross, I heard that they miss loads of things, but I think that's normal, as the books are always more informative and better than the movies!
Confusing? I'm already confused sometimes while watching the series, coz I normally do something, like ironing and stuff, so I don't really get sometimes how they are all related or how can they be all kings and so on :lol:

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”