Synny's training journal

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pizza balls done, carrot cake done, walnut taco meat done, sweet potato chips in the dehydrator and just waiting on the cashews to finish soaking for cheesecake... I think it is gonna be a good week at work and a well fed one at that!!!!! Still thinking about the mock tuna.....

Ok I am slacking again... work has been pretty much hell. Sitting here watching Dr. Oz featuring Dr. Barnard and loving it!!!! Made a large batch of fruit salad featuring, raspberries, strawberries, kiwi, naval orange, blood orange, apples, and banana. Forgot to grab some blueberries...... Have it in the fridge chilling and melding together. My carrot cake I made is a hit among a couple of my coworkers!!!! I am making more for a pot luck and can't wait to see how it goes over with the rest of them . Who would of thought they would like a raw vegan dessert??? One said it tasted like carrot cake cheesecake hahahahahaha!!!

Must get back on track with logging!!! Today is rest day and my legs and glutes are talking to me. Tomorrow is back day yay!!!!!

Upon waking: 1/2 tsp glutamine with 8 oz chocolate coconut water and 3 oz lavender kombucha

5:45p: 1c fruit salad with peanuts (raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, apples, oranges, blood oranges, strawberries, bananas with lemon juice and agave)

8:00p: Green smoothie (1c almond coconut milk, 6 kale leaves, 1 banana, 2 tbps peanut butter, 1 scoop protein powder, 1/2tsp glutamine)

Now going to document everything that I packed and intend on eating, just can't post times due to wacky break schedule

Meal 1: 2 carrots cut into sticks, 2 celery stalks, 1/2c mock tuna salad

Meal 2: taco salad (1/4c walnut taco meat, 9 black olives, 3/4c black beans, endive, red leaf and green leaf lettuces, spinach, romaine lettuce) chunky salsa

Meal 3: 1 scoop protein powder, 1/2tsp glutamine, naval orange (this is basically my last meal pre workout... I have running training and yoga after work and need something light in my stomach)

I will also be taking a blood orange and peanuts for the ride to work just in case I get a lil hungry. Some days I am famished others I am cool.

Rest day today and lord did I sleep lol!! I actually feel like I could still sleep but that would be due to the gloomy rainy snowy weather weather that is predicted for the night. My 5k Saturday looks to be just as miserable as the last one.... Might have to pull out the wool socks for this.... Also working on upping my water intake again.

Feeling like a rock star today!!! Won't bore anyone or myself with the details of my workout but hit a few personal bests today!!!! Benched 155 lbs for 2 reps unassisted but trainer was there to help if needed and shoulder pressed 40 lb dumbbells for 8 reps! Guess after all the well deserved sleep I caught up on this weekend my body was ready to perform! Think this week instead of mock tuna I am gonna do raw sunflower seed butter. I added Himalayan sea salt and agave and coconut oil to it. Did a rough calculation of my calories last night and realized I am on the low side so doing what I can to add some calories. I grabbed corn tortillas, veggie breakfast patties, salt and vinegar kettle chips just to add in a few extra calories