turning mrbear into a mountain!

haha oh well im 6ft4

Awww, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, sorry

But then just think, even if you fit in the luggage, what about weight restrictions? I don't think I'm allowed more that 25kg!

You just better get a ticket and come with me there's enough place under the palms for everybody

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha oh well im 6ft4

Awww, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, sorry

its ok, theyll fix..............eventually

But then just think, even if you fit in the luggage, what about weight restrictions? I don't think I'm allowed more that 25kg!

You just better get a ticket and come with me there's enough place under the palms for everybody

haha i would love to! some good mountains to cycle up there! i bet the fruit is good there too, ugh im depressing my self here

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the fruits as well and to the going for a run on the beach

I already thought that as at the beginning I'll be definitely not be able to go the gym there, so I'm taking my resistance tubs with me so I can do my Cxworks exercises

So what's holding you in UK?

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the fruits as well and to the going for a run on the beach

sounds awesome

I already thought that as at the beginning I'll be definitely not be able to go the gym there, so I'm taking my resistance tubs with me so I can do my Cxworks exercises

is there no gym where your moving too?

So what's holding you in UK?

my animals and my family really, i would move somewhere hot tomoro if i didnt have anyone else to think about

Mike, don't really now, I don't even know to the which part of the island I'm moving to Anyway I will sort the gym thing in the first couple of months, I reckon, after I settle down

Well yeah, when you have family commitments, it's not that you can pack your bag and just leave. Stay strong, I'll send you a postcard

In my case, I've been living on my own for about 7 years now (Lithuania, Italy, UK), my family's doing well back in my country, I've got no kids no husband, my ex boyfriend was allergic to cats so that stopped me from getting one All positive So I'm free like a bird and ready for some new adventures

Mike, don't really now, I don't even know to the which part of the island I'm moving to Anyway I will sort the gym thing in the first couple of months, I reckon, after I settle down

lol sorry i only just realised how many questions i was asking

Well yeah, when you have family commitments, it's not that you can pack your bag and just leave. Stay strong, I'll send you a postcard

yeah send me a post card, that would be cool i havent had one for years

In my case, I've been living on my own for about 7 years now (Lithuania, Italy, UK), my family's doing well back in my country, I've got no kids no husband, my ex boyfriend was allergic to cats so that stopped me from getting one All positive So I'm free like a bird and ready for some new adventures

lithuania looks an interesting place, zydrunas savickas is from there so it must be good sounds like youve had some adventures already, but more is always good

Hmmm... guys... I've forgotten what I wanted to say

Anyway, 6a.m. way to early

Yeah, Mike, Lithuania is cool, but I don't miss it even a bit I miss Italy (but I go back 3-4 times every year), and I know, I will not miss UK But will be definitely coming back often to see my friends

MF started, but you have continued, so I can't blame only him Naughty boys You must be consuming too much maca

haha well im going to blame him anyway!

You don't like travelling? Aaaww does that mean you won't come for a visit?

i dont really know ive never been anywhere really youll just have to come see me!

right, weights time for me

Not really, but I grew up with metal. My dad listens to all that kind of music and I remember him saying that thrash or death metal is too soft for him So yeah, my childhood was very tough, I've been listening to Sepultura and Sex Pistols and been seeing Alice Cooper biting the head of chicken and I only heard the kids' songs when I was a preschool teacher myself

But he listened to rock and had a very big collection of jazz and blues vinyl as well.

I remember sitting on the window sill and listening to Don't Cry of Gnr when I was twelve

So I've been more in to rock since then and now I'm listening to a very wide range of music From rock to jazz and blues, from soul to latino tunes (Coz I love salsa!!!), even electric tango and so on

haha you have a good rock and metal backround then! i got into metal cuz of my dad too, he likes led zeppelin and pink floyd etc......which got me started, but soon became too light

you have a diverse music taste, im just addicted to heavy stuff i dont really own anything else. which reminds me i need to order some new head phones for work.

haha you have a good rock and metal backround then! i got into metal cuz of my dad too, he likes led zeppelin and pink floyd etc......which got me started, but soon became too light

you have a diverse music taste, im just addicted to heavy stuff i dont really own anything else. which reminds me i need to order some new head phones for work.

Led Zeppelin That was my dad's favorite band ever, he even had a wooden engraved picture of them, I remember when I went to visit him he still had it and he was nearly 50 that time

And my first guitar (well it was my grandma's actually) had a little engraving LED - mom told me that she caught dad engraving Led Zeppelin on that guitar but she didn't let him finish

And me, as one my friend always says, I have a very ECLECTIC taste in music