turning mrbear into a mountain!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iam mate, my first one.........have you got any?

I had five on my ears until last year. Now only 2 are left.

I took 3 of them off to change a little, I had them for 6 years or so. Really enjoyed mine, enjoy yours =)

I`m getting a new tattoo next month, one of the most original designs ever: a huge dragon on my right arm.. lol. I like classic designs =)

iam mate, my first one.........have you got any?

I had five on my ears until last year. Now only 2 are left.

I took 3 of them off to change a little, I had them for 6 years or so. Really enjoyed mine, enjoy yours =)

I`m getting a new tattoo next month, one of the most original designs ever: a huge dragon on my right arm.. lol. I like classic designs =)

cool, i might get some in my ear in the future but i want 2 in my lip next! thanks mate im sure i will! tattoo sounds cool, is it any particular theme eg....chinese? i like dragons being from wales post a pic up when youve had it done!

trained back last night, used straps for incline rows for the first time, they are much better for the heavy sets and i can do more weight with them dont know why ive never used them before going to the gym again tomoro night to do legsand to get out of the house for a bit

Just checking in to say hi Mike, I have been off the forum a little lately but I am back now.

Hope you had a good Easter?

alright pal, hows things? im looking forward to reading about your training for the ultra! that will be a superhuman achievement! easter was good thanks just chilled out as usual was nice to have a few days off work! you?