Hello from Finland

minon

Hello!

I'm Minna, nearly 25 years old girl (yep, I think I'm still girl - despite of my age) from Finland. My English is not very good but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

I've been vegan for about two years now. Before that I was something between lacto-ovo vegetarian and vegan for eight years. I'm not 100% vegan. I eat honey sometimes and use wool in my clothing (trying to use recycled or eco). I also have some leather shoes, but they are old and I'm not buying new leather anymore. I don't want to cause any unnecessary harm to any living creature.

I started to go to gym 21 months ago. I'm interested in bodybuilding and I want to gain muscles and strenght. I want to feel healthy and vitality and be satisfied with my bodyform. I also want to prove everyone (and myself) that I can do normal things despite of doctors opinions and my physical condition (I have NF1).

My passion for all this started when I met my boyfriend for over three years ago. Back then he was already training in gym. First I thought that I would never do that myself. But over (short) time something happened in my head and I started to think differently and here I am now. And i feel good an passionate. It is nice that I can share my hobby with person I love most.

Finland! Home of some of the best snowboarders in the world. Someday I need to visit there! Welcome to the community here Minna. You have some strong goals and I like how determined you are despite your condition and what doctors have told you. Perseverance is key!

-Dylan

• 2 months later...

Hi Minna, thanks for that great intro (and your English is great by the way)!

It's really nice to have you here. I look forward to seeing posting more around the board, I'm sure you will find people very encouraging and helpful and if there's anything you need or are not sure of please just ask MF.