Hi from SW England

KingClumsy

Hi everyone. so Glad to discover this site.

I'm an office worker who writes in his spare time from SW England. I'm a half hearted exerciser. I like weights over cardio generally but have never really stuck to a plan.

I have poor muscle tone in my upper body probably due to developmental dyspraxia. I'm at a weight I'm happy with but am looking to add muscle tone and mass. I've also recently got into Roller Derby and skating (made difficult by my dyspraxia) with the aim of doing Fresh Meat training in the summer. I want to do exercises to make that easier.

I'm here for guidance, inspiration and a bit of accountability.

I occasionally post (again with lack of effort) at nerdfitness as kingclumsy. I blog at happener.org and I write a comic at www.the-hereafter.co.uk.

Any questions, fire away.

How about what's your name? Roller derby? In the US its a women specific sport. Do a lot of men play roller derby in the UK? There are a couple of ladies that play on pro roller derby teams here on the forum actually.

-Dylan

There are mens teams over here but its mostly women. My local team is women only. I was hoping to do the fresh meat program last month but had to stop due to a prexisting rib injury (now healed) and want to get in good shape so I can do well when they go their next intake in 4 months time. The end goal being to become a referee.