Aloe juice?

C.O.

• 1 month later...

What are you buying it for and how much are you using? I have found some great deals buying in bulk on sales. In India I also just take the leaves off the plant and eat the gel. I take 2 oz twice a day with tumeric to reduce inflammation. You could grow your own plants but that would not work if you are consuming a lot of it. I purchase lily of the desert and also whole foods 365 in large quantities when they run sales.

I used to grow aloe in the old house, you could cut a leaf off and squeeze the gel out of it, if that's what you're after

either way, it cant hurt to spend 5 bucks on a plant, rather than 5 or 10 on a bottle of juice

Well the juice is like, juice... so I dont really know how to take the gel from the plant and turn it into the juice like substance that I've been buying at the store. I mean it has pulp in it, which I assump are bits of the gel from the plant but yeah, I'm at a loss for DIY still. I'll check out buying in bulk from wholefoods, and I'll probably get a plant to experiment with, good suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...