New to site

EmilyGrace90

Hi everyone. I heard of this website through my brother and his girlfriend who have been vegans for quite some time now. I am fairly new to veganism and still learning some of the important things about diet and fitness for me.

I've been struggling with my weight since October of 2011 which has been an ongoing struggle for me since then. I've managed to drop 22 pounds (roughly) and have been feeling so much better.

Since officially making my transformation into veganism I can't believe the difference and I'm really excited to keep working towards my goals and getting fit!

My goals are:

To build more muscle,

encourage others to make changes to their lifestyle like I have,

get fit and keep a blog of it.

I'm hoping to gain motivation from others on this site and work towards my goals!

Welcome.

Your brother and his gf should be good resources for you, but take a look around here too. You might end up teaching them a few things.

Good to have goals. It helps to keep a log to see if you are achieving them and so you can see you are making progress... (even when it is slow). I like looking back on mine to see how far I've come... ie. in 2011 I wrote down that I could do 3 strict pullups, and today I'm up to 12. I don't have a journal here.. I just keep it in a book.

Good luck.