Ectomorph newbie, w/ monthly updates...

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Re: Ectomorph newbie, w/ monthly updates...

#16 Postby clank72 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:44 am

Evader wrote:Just force the food in. I went from 165lbs to 225 in roughly a year and a half. Eating is practically a full time job for me. 7 meals a day (roughly every 2-3 hours) I eat until my stomach hurts. I am vegan though. I eat a tone of tofu and seitan for protein and also some potatoes. Also eat a lot of raw veggies such as bell peppers, tomatoes, and celery. A banana a day, a huge bowl of cereal every morning. It's not hard to put on some muscle, you just have to give it the fuel. Good luck! It took me a couple years to figure out just how much I had to eat. I also realized I couldn't possibly eat enough to do marathon running and body building. one or the other.

Evader is right. You just have to eat. This is a dream for Endomorphs because we have a huge appetite by default. By all means stuff your face, lift heavy, and get tons of rest. I also recommend L-Glutamine.

Re: Ectomorph newbie, w/ monthly updates...

#17 Postby Justincblount » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Okay, so 4 months in and I am doing everything wrong... missing workouts, missing meals, missing sleep. Seems like it was a full time job when I was doing well, and I did go up about 15 pounds, but now am down 8 from that. Unless I can get on schedule, progress will be slow to non-existant. Also can't find my camera...

Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”