Hello everyone!

jjaj2022

Welcome Adam!

Great to have you here and thanks for posting the photos too! I am glad you decided to join our group and join the fun!

Awesome that you will be in the Vegan Body-For-LIFE style of contest we have going on.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Adam!!!

Where are you from? I know Concord, just wondering where that particular Concord is (state? country?)

Sweet Galaxie. Looks fast. Did you refurb it yourself?

I have a chips/salsa fetish as well. So I just stopped buying them - just waltz right by them while shopping at Trader Joe's. I can hear them calling me, but I just ignore them and go right for the produce section.

Thanks for the big welcome and warm comments!

I bought my Galaxie about 10 years ago when I was 18 years old. Because of the kind of high performance parts I have on it now, I don't drive it more than 25-50 miles a year if that. Every 6 months or so I pull it out of the garage for a spin around the block. I take it to the race track a few times a year and it gets towed there.

I'm from Concord California.

PS- I initially started eating this way so I didn't feel sick all the time but now, even if there was a magic pill that would allow me to eat animals without feeling bad, I still wouldn't because I don't believe in killing animals anymore.

Adam

That was my favourite part of your post. And of course your soon to be marital bliss and your health! Cheers to health and compassion both!

Welcome. And, in case you havent seen Rob's bodybuilding shredded pics, dont worry - you can do it all on a vegan diet!

• 3 weeks later...