Yoga.

Discuss Cycling, Marathons, Endurance Sports, Martial Arts, Yoga, all other sports

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

haroldabolyo
Rabbit

Re: Yoga.

#16 Postby haroldabolyo » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:55 pm

I mix yoga with some of my exercises like stretching and jogging. Yoga helps me release those stress at the same time strengthens my inner core. And also gives me peace of mind if I do yoga and meditation.
the sun is the only vitamin that's for free and unlimited.

Lyric
Manatee

#17 Postby Lyric » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:13 am

The "Yogamazing" Podcast is my favorite if I miss a class.

Synny667
Elephant

#18 Postby Synny667 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:25 am

I have 3 yoga dvds. one is am/pm yoga, astanga yoga for when I feel really strong and curious, and yoga conditioning for athletes. Not to mention about 20 or so 30 min videos on my DVR from when I had Fittv... I miss that channel
I do because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

I don't make excuses... I make results

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

Callahan
Finch

#19 Postby Callahan » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:19 am

That's a good decision, I should say.
The fact is that lohungfong is right in that point that yoga became too popular, while the original aim of yoga hardly can be achieved by a usual person. ( I mean the attainment of a state of perfect spiritual insight and achieving moksha)
I'd rather call these excercises stretching which are very useful and should be done by any person who's trying to achieve a perfect state.

Paulista
Rabbit

#20 Postby Paulista » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:05 pm

hi everybody;

A friend of mine told me something about "power yoga" and I became interested in it, but I dont know how to incorporate in my working routine. How should I start? Is there any exercise for beginners?
Thanks!

Brice
Finch

#21 Postby Brice » Tue May 07, 2013 4:03 am

Hi Cellar Yeti,
There are websites that teaches yoga at every level and many resources available on you tube also so just search on internet. You can even start practicing a little bit at home just by following those videos.

Return to “General Fitness/Other Sports”