New Chapter -or- Garden of Life

dk69

New Chapter for men daily - or - Garden of Life  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi. I am looking for a good vitamin to take. I am currently 90% low fat raw vegan (811 diet) but do eat cooked long grain rice, organic brown rice and black beans.

The Health Food store recommended both garden of life and new chapter, and I have a friend with crohns who takes Garden of Life. any ideas which is best for a 25~year old male? I follow Dr Greger's talks and read dr graham's books about getting all the vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat, which I agree is the best way, but not practical for everyone's busy lifestyle.

hi, i personally started taking deva multivitamins for vegans, depending on how serious/picky you are you might want to make sure your vitamins are going to be cruelty free, as a few ingredients in multis always seem to be sourced from animals, fish oil, possibly beef/pork depending on the tablet

deva is relatively cheap, for me it was like $12 or something for a pack of 90 large tablets, and about $7 for a pack of 90 "mini" tablets (less stuff in them, easier to swallow) and i can gurantee it will be cheaper for you than me, as i'm in oz, stuff isnt cheap here

but yeah, i'm pretty sure deva is formulated for vegans to help fill nutritional gaps, either that or it's just made with cruelty free ingredients.

i could just be paying ofr "expensive pee" though