Confused with caloric intake and fat loss

I've been eating more or less 1200 calories a day, some days more and I feel that's average for me, I'm 4'11 and when I eat more I feel I gain fat. I work out 4-5x a week. 2x yoga 2-3x bootcamp (kettle bells, Trx, body weight) and I add a 3 mile bike ride in too. I feel my body has plateaued and I don see any significant cutting. I eat very very clean and I figured increasing my workout would help. I did some math and figured out my BMR is 1900 and to maintain my weight I should e eating 2900 a day! Which to me sounds like a lot for being so small. Is this right? Is this why I may be plateauing? I FDA feel I put on weight when I go above 1200.

I'd say you need to actually measure what is happening, don't rely on what you feel. Weigh yourself, take a photo, and repeat every week. Then you will know for sure what is happening. 1200 is very low for an active person. You don't need to eat so few calories, especially if you are eating clean wholefoods.

thats what i keep thinking, but i feel like i cant eat any more. like on days where i eat more than that i feel super stuffed and when i continue to eat more that that on average i feel i gain weight for sure. so its weird. i only eat clean whole foods.