sources for protein other than soy, wheat and dairy

Hi and thank you for reading my post. I am allergic to dairy and milk protein as well as wheat. I can not eat soy because I have hypothyroidism being influenced by too high estrogen. I eat rice protein, mung beans, spirulina and super foods for my main sources of protein but I feel like I might be missing important amino acids as well as I would like to vary my diet. Does anyone have any suggestions? I bow down to your wisdom and knowledge! Thank you. Jennifer

I should also mention that I do eat hemp protein. I know there are many beans but the problem I am having is also that many sources available to me are very high in fiber. While this is helpful, I do need some sources that are more pure protein so I dont over do the fiber. Has anyone ordered from true nutrition before? Their prices seem very affordable and I was looking into pea protein. I specifically know I am low in phenalanine which I know I am spelling incorrectly. Thanks.

Have you tried Quinoa? And are you eating any beans in your diet?

Quinoa is fantastic, I eat it most days. I use an organic type and tend to like it as a nutritious alternative to rice or pasta. Many people refer to it as a 'supergrain' because of its' nutritional properties. It contains more protein than any other grain (16-18% compared to around 7-8% for rice and around 14-15% for wheat). It's packed with lysine and other useful aminos and it is highly digestible due to it being gluten free; the fact that it contains lysine, methionine and cysteine makes it complimentary to other grains and legumes as they are deficient in those nutrients. Quinoa also has more iron than other grains, good calcium content, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper and many other minerals

This might also be a useful reference for you:

387203_355730964528360_653492748_n.jpg

Thank you for all your replies! I appreciate the suggestions and help. I am going to get some pea protein and some brown rice protein concentrate, which is higher in protein than brown rice. I do eat lots of quinoa. I did not know about the amino acid make up of quina, so I appreciate the info. I am having trouble finding protein sources that are not so full of fiber, but maybe I need to up the protein powders. I try to do mostly live whole foods and not so many supplements although I am willing to do whatever I need to. I practice Ayurveda and also tend to have an emotionally sensitive digestive system so I dont do many beans. I do eat many veggies on the list as well as do some juices but I cant get all mamy required protein from those sources.

Has anyone tried True Nutrition protein supplements They seem very affordable but are not organic. I need a lot of protein supplementation and am still building my clientel for work so I am trying not to skimp but just cant afford everything all organic all the time.