turning mrbear into a mountain!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trained legs on friday, chest on saturday, and back on sunday. going to rest till friday then do it again, i think the big gap in training does me good rather than spreading it over the week, why i dont know, i seem to recover better.

Yeah, I'd tend to agree that you would benefit from a good few days rest after that Mike.

How is your week going so far?

its nice cuz it gives me more time in the evenings to get stuff done like food for work etc........

weeks going good thanks mate, cant wait till friday to train again how about you? are you off the weights completely while you train for the run or you still doing some?

trained chest at home tonight, was good, could do with a spotter sometimes.

tried to get a pic of my veins straight after, didnt come out too god as i havent got a timer, i have to press the button on the camera, but ive posted anyway. weighing in at 94kg now started getting a little too much fat so cut down on the peanut butter a little

IMG0942.jpg.ecb524ee10a1a0b2b83b7cfa9990e0a7.jpg

Edited by mrbear666

haha trust you to notice that cheers mate. been meaning to ask you your thoughts on partial deadlifts MF as you are a deadlift expert..........they any good? from say half way to lock out? going all the way down seems to aggrevate my back but from half way to lock out in a rack seems to be better, but wasnt sure if its worth bothering with them?

cheers

Picture, did I just miss a picture???

page 39.

beware, he looks like a bad m****ker ... lol

Thanks Maybenot, I've just seen it and the new one as well!

Hmm glad he doesn't live anywhere close to mines, would be scared if I met him at night

Thanks Maybenot, I've just seen it and the new one as well!

Hmm glad he doesn't live anywhere close to mines, would be scared if I met him at night

If I spotted him at night coming my way, I would definitely cross the street.