Should I cut my hair?

ChaserHUN

It might be something you have to try once to see if you like it. Speaking from experience, having short hair is much easier than having long hair, more practical. However, I've shaved my head 3 times in my life, and each time it didn't feel right. I looked in the mirror and felt like it just wasn't me. Last time was the final time, because it was immediate, I straight away regretted it. But, you won't know until you've done it. I know other people who go back and forth, or who have cut their hair and never gone back. But the number one thing has to be how you feel about it, don't do it because a handful of women on here say so.

I don't want to shave it bald, I want it like in my first pic, maybe a bit longer.

I'm a bit bored of taking care of it all the time and stuff. Also my hair is pretty curly and light weight it never looks like the way I want it.

I had really long hair, longer than yours.

I know what you are feeling, my advice is to cut it as soon as possible, because if you change your mind once again you still can let it grow back.

I had long hair from 13 until 21, then from 23 until 25.

Now I`m back with short hair. Much easier to clean out the sweat after workouts.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...