Hello ripped guys and girls and those who strive to be

princolio

Hello everyone, my name is Nemanja, yeah, I know it's a hard to pronounce. Anyway, I am acrobat, parkour and freerunning athlete for 5 years now, training everyday, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, I know it's a lot, but things cannot be achieved by just wishing.

Was everyday meat eater until 1 week ago, I'm 23 years old, and now have decided to give vegan a try, because I feel meat somehow makes my body and mind slow, I can't explain exactly, but I think because of a lot of meat consumption I started feeling down, nervous, without will to do things, it takes me longer and longer everyday to warm up, and not just the body, also the mind as well, I feel sore and stiff. I was thinking it has a lot to do with my diet, actually I can't call it diet, since I was eating randomly and was training like a professional, so I have decided to change something about my nutrition, and get the feeling I had from first couple years of training, when I felt powerful and eager.

I think this is the best place for that, hope I will learn a lot about nutrition and share what I know about exercising.

Wow, what a way to introduce yourself to the forum!

Seriously, congrats on your change of lifestyle and this a fantastic community that I am sure you will feel at home with in no time. Welcome to VBB Nemanja, looking forward to seeing you posting. I would highly recommend you to start up a log so that others can benefit from your training and what you are doing. I am sure you would also get some useful feedback, especially as you are probably still coming to grips with the nutrition side of things. MF

Thank you very much, will do, probably in couple of days, since I'm in a kind of house mess, where my whole family is preparing food for some kind of celebration. But after that I'll start the log, it will help me a lot, since I was never keeping track of what I was doing.

Congratulations on your choice, but remember that veganism is not all about diet, it is an ethical posture towards animal rights.

It is a good idea to read the log section here to get some ideas on good stuff to eat. =)

Welcome

Indeed, that is also one of the reasons i stopped meat. Had some sickening moments in butcher shops, the condition they kept their animals in are disgusting, especially here in Serbia. But I wont lie, my grandfather that I'm living with kept chickens for food, but we knew where that food came from, he took really good care of them, talking to them, petting them, feeding them with good food, not stuffing them, they always had good life, of that I'm certain.