Michaël's journal

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the workout i posted above again on Sunday. After the workout i did another 2 x 2min. lunges2squats, some more squats, more alternating lunge jumps and one set of an ab exercice which i don't remember the name of. i find the workouts that are on Fitnessblender very good. Now, i'm converting them into suitable format to put on the TV. it's better to watch it on big screen than on the laptop

I don't know that it's because of my running shoes or just that some of my body parts can't endure the shocks during running but my knees hurt when i wanted to go out running again past week. so i think i need to quit that. during the home workouts (which are leg workouts now) i don't have any knee pain or straining feeling..

i haven't figured out yet wether or not i go to a running store to do a running test so they can see how my feet land and buy myself running shoes based on my running style. the home workouts feel good and make me tired and stronger as i feel already but i enjoy outdoor training so much that it's hard not to go running in nature. my first leg workout from Fitnessblender i know almost by heart so i can always go do that one in open air.

An impression of Brussels streetart

http://i36.tinypic.com/30960w4.jpg

Did the FB leg and ab workout again. added more leg exercices from the workout untill my legs couldn't do a jumping lunge again. i do this workout twice a week and i'm working to doing it three times a week. maybe twice a week and do a full body HIIT training as a third workout of the week. that will be more likely. for people training without weights i suggest to check out the workouts on the youtube channel of Fitnessblender.

P.S. Jon Jones' toe looked nasty after the UFC 159 fight against Chael Sonnen.

the past 7 days i did the FB strong leg workout twice. i really like that workout for the moment. i do the FB ab and oblique workout right after and than i put up some music vids or a documentary and i do lunge squats, squats and squat holds till my legs are totally burnt up.

today, right after training i had a plate of broccoli, endive and lots of marinated tofu, 330ml of coconut water and 25g of protein.

"You're no Abercrombie & Fitch model, you're f*N hardcore, nasty, covered in dirt and sweaty" Msgt. Michael Crawford, SR Recon Tactical Instructor >> love it!!

the past 7 days i did the FB strong leg workout twice. i really like that workout for the moment. i do the FB ab and oblique workout right after...

What are those workouts Michael, does the 'FB' stand for Facebook?

Good to see you training hard and consistently, it's inspiring to many people that read through your log I'm sure

• 3 weeks later...

Did the FB leg workout on Tuesday. Did leg excercices untill burnout after it plus some ab excercices.

Just did 10 x 10 pushups.

Taking 2 to 3 soy protein shakes a day (25g) and i try to eat at least 4 times a day. What i eat/drink definitely everyday is at least 1,5 L water, 1 apple or pear, 1 banana, 1 big bowl of oats and 0,5 L freshly squeezed orange/lemon juice.

Been to Rome 2 weeks ago, i try to post an impression soon.

Just read through the last few pages, keep it up man, looks like ya got into a pretty sweet rhythm at the mo!

I eat quite similar to ya, I actually look forward to my bowl of oats in the morning, so gooood with almond milk!

Did the FB leg workout again plus a burnout of various leg excercices. after it some ab workout.

I should do this type of workout twice a week and twice a week the 100 or 100+ pushups, and i plan on lifting a little bit with the pushup workout also to get some bigger biceps altough the get form too by doing variations of pushups.

Just read through the last few pages, keep it up man, looks like ya got into a pretty sweet rhythm at the mo!

I eat quite similar to ya, I actually look forward to my bowl of oats in the morning, so gooood with almond milk!

Hi J, well believe it or not, yesterday i was thinking to myself that i can mostly get by for 2 days without my morning oats i love them, they make me feel really good physically and mentally to start my day.

protein shakes and fruit! food of vegan champions

Hi Bear, yeah i upped the protein shakes a bit, mostly for the 2 days following my leg trainings. i really go for complete fail untill my legs shake like crazy with the workouts and then having those soy protein shakes make me feel better every day after.

• 3 months later...

One hour after waking up went outside for another 6k run but only made it up to 2.7k. I saw fresh tomatoes and green papricas from a local farmer with a sign saying "FREE" with it. so i took about 2.5kg of tomatoes and 2 big papricas in a wooden crate home, i tried this running but that didn't work out so good.

Walked home with crate for about 1.4km. Left the crate home and did another 2.8km run.