Protein goal of 1.5 grams per kilo of BW - how to reach it?

Hi guys, non vegan member here, thought it made sense for me to register an account here since I'm trying to find ways to eliminate meat/dairy from my diet, at least for the most part.

As it is, I believe that a good, safe target to aim for regarding protein needs when lifting is about 1.5 grams per kilo of bodyweight, which I think translates to about 0.7 grams per pound. My only problem is that, on a 2,000 calorie diet, I'm falling pretty short of that goal, and the only way to up my protein to the level I need is with shakes - I've tried a plethora of vegan proteins from pea to hemp to rice to a blend of them all, and, avoiding harsh language which truly demonstrates what I thought of them, they were unbearable. With this in mind, the only way for me to get the protein I want is to go for whey (way is the whey!) which obviously isn't vegan, but I need to get an extra 30-40g of protein in my diet to meet my targets, and I can't meet it any other whey (bad pun, I know)

Was wondering what advice you people might have for being able to up the protein content of my diet. I should also mention that I'm gluten intolerant, so if recipes involve wheat and the like, it's not something I can go for, unfortunately.

Thanks!

i eat alot of beans, all different kinds. easy to cook, go with pretty much anything and can be made into casserole and curry type dishes! tinned baked beans have between 15-20 grams protein per tin so may be a good thing to help reach your goals of 1.5 per kg