Ejaculating before a workout? *ADULT CONTENT*

Vegan_Woolfe

Please do not read if you are sensitive to this topic and if it is not the right topic for this area then I know the admins would remove it or move it. This is however an honest question.

Anyone know if ejaculating before a workout is detrimental to the workout? Sometimes I feel it is better because I can focus on my workout and get my mind away from sex but I worry that it really takes a lot from the body... My brother has stopped ejaculating all together because Taoists believe it is destructive to do so, physically. But I wanted to get some bodybuilders opinions. I won't stop entirely lol but just in relation to before workouts.

Thanks for help!

Marcel

Well it really depends on the results you get. You could keep track of workouts where you wanted to ejaculate beforehand but chose not to, and ones where you had chosen to ejaculate, and see how you perform in the gym. I can't really see how it could have that much of an effect one way or the other. Unless you had a prolonged kind of sex session which was very physical, then it wouldn't just be a matter of ejaculating, you'd already have done cardio too

• 1 month later...

Western medicine says moderate masturbation will benefit one's health, and semen is a little protein plus a good deal water, it counts for little to the body. This evil theory is really harmful. It misleads young guys lose the vigilance to masturbation, it entices them to try, and get into the habit finally, the childish guys could not restrain masturbation, and step onto the dead way of losing Jing, Qi and Shen.

Masturbation will harm one's body and spirit badly, what masturbation consumed is not only some protein and water, but also the essential matter of life - Jing. When Jing lost in excess, your marrow will be barren, and you will become old in an earlier time and die young. As for the body being extreme weak, it is merely the second expression.

Body nourished by blood and Qi, blood and acquired Qi come from food and drink mainly. The spare blood and Qi will be transformed into Jing in deep sleep, and stored in kidney area and inside bones, to prepare for untimely needs. If ones stores Jing more than that is consumed, it is the guarantee of his/her health and longevity. If one consumes Jing more than that is stored, it is the reason of decrepitude and ephemerality. Masturbation and sexual act both will consume Jing; however, good sexual act can harmonize Yin and Yang, that can benefit the lovers some, but masturbation has consumption only, it is worse than sexual act. The cumulation of this supernormal consumption of Jing will result in one's life quality reduced and the death will be shifted to an earlier time.

Masturbation will not only harm one's life force of body, but also harm one'semotion. It will cause one being listless, getting frailty, being in two minds, being infirm of purpose, being irascible and verjuiced, and being distrustful and fearful. When anything crops, some will attack rashly, some will shrink back, the wankers are short of patience and perseverance, and lack the confidence and courage of being sure of victory. These are all the bad results of being weak of Jing, and accordingly, it could not produce enough Qi.

Masturbation will touch one's intelligence too. Perennial masturbations will damage one's faculty of memory and thought obviously, if you are a student, you will find that your ability of study falling short of your wishes, and your study achievement will go down quickly. This is a result of lacking Jing, and it could not produce enough Qi, so that your Shen (mind and spirit) could not get enough nourishment.

Masturbation activities have high possibility of addiction. Once get an addiction, it will be very hard to bridle it. That's why wankers feel obviously uncomfortable after masturbation activity, but they are still unremitting.

Masturbation activities draw one's energy reserve by an easy way, it makes one cannot start a lash-up response when he meets a sudden accident. It will also cause many chronic diseases, and could not be cured for a long time, but get worse and worse.

Masturbation overdraws one's multiplying Qi in advance, it will cause one's procreation ability goes down hugely, even if one can procreate later, the baby will be unhealthy.

Masturbation is not cureless, so long as you can realize the harms of masturbation, make up your mind to give up it, and get the right way to do, you will be the victor finally. Wuji Standing is a good way to support yourself; it can help you away from masturbation. This simple practice can not only help you away from masturbation, but also cure the bad results caused by masturbation activities, and improve you life quality. Furthermore, they will also lead you approach the right way of Great Tao.

(taken from http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=203874)

http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/principles/essencekidneys.html

• 2 months later...

I've read and been apart of several research studies in this area. There is no conclusive evidence one way or another on this. I could post research studies for and against and all you would get out of it is that some people benefit from it and others have negative results. People are individuals, what works for one doesn't for another. So track it in a journal find out what works for you.

My personal opinion though is that most people will benefit more from sex or masturbation post exercise then they will before hand. Personally I find the heighten sexual responds to be good energy in training and it's a great way to relax post training. Having an orgasm releases a lots of good for you responses in the body that do everything from boosting the immune system to numbing pain responses. I believe it's good for recovery.

I think it depends a lot on what type of response you have to sex. Some people get hyped after and others get sleepy. I'm one of those people that's always wide awake and energetic after sex. I tend to train first thing in the morning and so sex post training for me is good for recovery and it tends to boost my energy levels back up.

Western medicine says moderate masturbation will benefit one's health, and semen is a little protein plus a good deal water, it counts for little to the body. This evil theory is really harmful. It misleads young guys lose the vigilance to masturbation, it entices them to try, and get into the habit finally, the childish guys could not restrain masturbation, and step onto the dead way of losing Jing, Qi and Shen.

Masturbation will harm one's body and spirit badly, what masturbation consumed is not only some protein and water, but also the essential matter of life - Jing. When Jing lost in excess, your marrow will be barren, and you will become old in an earlier time and die young. As for the body being extreme weak, it is merely the second expression.

Body nourished by blood and Qi, blood and acquired Qi come from food and drink mainly. The spare blood and Qi will be transformed into Jing in deep sleep, and stored in kidney area and inside bones, to prepare for untimely needs. If ones stores Jing more than that is consumed, it is the guarantee of his/her health and longevity. If one consumes Jing more than that is stored, it is the reason of decrepitude and ephemerality. Masturbation and sexual act both will consume Jing; however, good sexual act can harmonize Yin and Yang, that can benefit the lovers some, but masturbation has consumption only, it is worse than sexual act. The cumulation of this supernormal consumption of Jing will result in one's life quality reduced and the death will be shifted to an earlier time.

Masturbation will not only harm one's life force of body, but also harm one'semotion. It will cause one being listless, getting frailty, being in two minds, being infirm of purpose, being irascible and verjuiced, and being distrustful and fearful. When anything crops, some will attack rashly, some will shrink back, the wankers are short of patience and perseverance, and lack the confidence and courage of being sure of victory. These are all the bad results of being weak of Jing, and accordingly, it could not produce enough Qi.

Masturbation will touch one's intelligence too. Perennial masturbations will damage one's faculty of memory and thought obviously, if you are a student, you will find that your ability of study falling short of your wishes, and your study achievement will go down quickly. This is a result of lacking Jing, and it could not produce enough Qi, so that your Shen (mind and spirit) could not get enough nourishment.

Masturbation activities have high possibility of addiction. Once get an addiction, it will be very hard to bridle it. That's why wankers feel obviously uncomfortable after masturbation activity, but they are still unremitting.

Masturbation activities draw one's energy reserve by an easy way, it makes one cannot start a lash-up response when he meets a sudden accident. It will also cause many chronic diseases, and could not be cured for a long time, but get worse and worse.

Masturbation overdraws one's multiplying Qi in advance, it will cause one's procreation ability goes down hugely, even if one can procreate later, the baby will be unhealthy.

Masturbation is not cureless, so long as you can realize the harms of masturbation, make up your mind to give up it, and get the right way to do, you will be the victor finally. Wuji Standing is a good way to support yourself; it can help you away from masturbation. This simple practice can not only help you away from masturbation, but also cure the bad results caused by masturbation activities, and improve you life quality. Furthermore, they will also lead you approach the right way of Great Tao.

(taken from http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=203874)

http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/principles/essencekidneys.html

Nice post.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the evidence I collected from watching the movie something about mary leads me to believe its a good pre-date ritual, so its likely a good pre-workout habit as well. But its dangerous, it can easily be mistaken as hair gel.