No exercise makes it difficult to sleep?

yea, pretty regular. Just was wondering if there was some explanation for it, and whether or not it's a sign that a person needs to do more exercise. But I suppose sleep patterns can be effects by a lot of things.

I'm not sure that's normal. It would be normal to be more tired on days that you have trained, but I don't think you should be having any trouble sleeping on rest days.

Are you tired when you go to bed? Do you keep a regular sleeping pattern? Do you drink caffeinated drinks during the day? If so, how late is your last one of the day?

I've found since forcing myself to sleep 7-8 hours a night (I used to be a late night xbox player) I feel much better all day, and definitely recover from exercise better than I used to. Even on rest days I'm still ready for bed around 10pm, which is about right as my alarm goes off at 6am most days.

I don't drink caffeinated drinks. I don't use an alarm, and I usually get 9 or so hours of sleep.

My assumption is that I just don't do enough physical activity during the days off from the gym.

I don't drink caffeinated drinks. I don't use an alarm, and I usually get 9 or so hours of sleep.

My assumption is that I just don't do enough physical activity during the days off from the gym.

Wish I could sleep 9 hours!

Perhaps reduce your sleep to 8 or 8 and 1/2 hours each night?

Agree tho, so many variables affect your sleep that its hard to know where to begin