Hello everyone!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Hello everyone!

#1 Postby Aquakev » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi - I've only been vegan for seven months now, but I'm really enjoying the journey! I started experimenting with a plant based diet training for my last marathon, and after experiencing great fitness benefits, I really dug in and started researching veganism. And a funny thing happened… I just sorta “became” vegan (as opposed to just eating a plant based diet)… it’s like my whole consciousness shifted.... I'm guess most of the people on this site know what I mean!

Anyway, I’ve always been a pretty skinny runner, and after reading Robert’s book, decided that this summer I’d take the plunge and attempt to add some muscle mass. This site has been a real inspiration!!!

Re: Hello everyone!

#2 Postby Emrys » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:36 pm

I think a lot of people would switch over if they just did the research. Welcome to the forums.
Little greatness.

#3 Postby JubNZ » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Welcome Aquakev, wicked little story there! The experiments must ahve led to a clearer mind :)

If your doing more marathons, would be cool to see ya start up a journal!
Just do it.

VBB Moderator

#4 Postby C.O. » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Hey Aquakev, welcome to the forum here. Great to hear so many people getting inspired from Robert's book. Also congrats on 7 months in on your vegan journey.

Return to “Introductions”