Hey!

lapetitemort

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm LPM. 40. Competed in my first competition last year in the Fitness category. I LOVE working out and pushing myself with the routines for the competition. About 15 years ago, I did go vegetarian and fell off the wagon. I've played off and on, and would really like to get back on the plant based track. I do feel like I was somewhat duped by the many professionals in this sport, but I really don't think they have done it on purpose. I think they're just clueless about what to do with someone who wants to do it vegan because they have always done it with a SAD diet?

I just got Robert's book, and I was super lucky to win the prize pack last week. I'm taking that as a sign that I'm making the right choice. I'm sure that I won't be perfect as I try to undo the mindset that I've learned over the years, but I'll get there. I'm going to love learning and growing through the process. Thankful to have found this site and do this!

LPM

Welcome to the group. I'll just say that combining Robert's book and getting active on this forum is going to be huge for motivation, seeing success from others, and getting the info on diet and training that will help you progress.

Great to have another like-minded person here in the community.

-Dylan