Vegan Equivalent Of Whey Fast/Slow Release Protein

I've only found one thread through search which never really received a clear cut answer. I don'tknow if it's because vegan protein has never been thoroughly researched like whey proteins. But what's the vegan equivalent of a fast release protein compared to whey & which is slow release compared to casein? Fact & opinion are welcome. I've read that hemp is fast release but I've also read that's its slow release as well. Makes you wonder is there really a think as fast release anything in the vegan world. I think supplements such as nitrofusion are a combination of both containing (Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein Concentrate, and Artichoke Protein)

• 1 month later...

Doesnt matter mate. You gotta remember that if you flick thru a mainstream bodybuilding mag and look at the adverts for whey, egg, beef protein etc, 1000% of those guys are juiced up promoting whatever product gets the biggest endorsement for them.

Doesnt make em bad people. Its just like cycling. People say 'do you think the 2013 Trek is worth upgrading from the 2009...' LOL! The reality is that Lance Armstrong won a mountain stage riding a cracked frame back in 2003 at a wattage that has not been matched since.

As long as you are lifting heavy, sleeping enough, drinking enough and eating over 4000cals a day, you will get bigger and stronger. If you do it CONSISTENTLY for a decade, you will have impressive results.