New Vegan

Spyda

I started my new vegan diet about two years ago. I'm a fitness trainer, and kickboxing instructor in Atlanta, Georgia. I've been working in the fitness industry for about 11 years now. I've come to increase my understanding of how the human operates for maximum performance.

One of my dreams is to create a health and fitness android app for tablets. So I been studying JAVA for the last few years if there is any help that anyone can offer I would appreciate it very much. also... I like to post video's of my favorite exercise variations,and warm ups on Youtube. Please subscribe to my channel and check'em out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrienCalloway

Thanks for reading.

Welcome to VBB Spyder, nice to have you onboard bro. This is a really great community and I am sure you will settle in and feel at home pretty quickly ~ cool to see another PT/fitness instructor on here too. Knowledge and experience is always a good thing! How long have you been teaching kickboxing for?

I can highly recommend starting up a journal, you get a lot of useful, very helpful feedback and advice in there which is only going to benefit your progress. Look forward to seeing you around the board posting more, all the best MF.

Thanks for the reply! I like this forum already! lol! Yeah I've been doing Boxing since 2006 and BJJ since 2003. I started teaching Kickboxing about three years ago. I've taught No Gi Jiu Jitsu for a year and a half. LOL! I'm now between Jiu Jitsu employment! Thanks for the advice I will start a Journal.