New Vegan

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Spyda
Rabbit

New Vegan

#1 Postby Spyda » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:51 am

I started my new vegan diet about two years ago. I'm a fitness trainer, and kickboxing instructor in Atlanta, Georgia. I've been working in the fitness industry for about 11 years now. I've come to increase my understanding of how the human operates for maximum performance.

One of my dreams is to create a health and fitness android app for tablets. So I been studying JAVA for the last few years if there is any help that anyone can offer I would appreciate it very much. also... I like to post video's of my favorite exercise variations,and warm ups on Youtube. Please subscribe to my channel and check'em out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrienCalloway

Thanks for reading.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

Re: New Vegan

#2 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:16 am

Welcome to VBB Spyder, nice to have you onboard bro. This is a really great community and I am sure you will settle in and feel at home pretty quickly ~ cool to see another PT/fitness instructor on here too. Knowledge and experience is always a good thing! How long have you been teaching kickboxing for?

I can highly recommend starting up a journal, you get a lot of useful, very helpful feedback and advice in there which is only going to benefit your progress. Look forward to seeing you around the board posting more, all the best MF.

Spyda
Rabbit

#3 Postby Spyda » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Thanks for the reply! I like this forum already! lol! Yeah I've been doing Boxing since 2006 and BJJ since 2003. I started teaching Kickboxing about three years ago. I've taught No Gi Jiu Jitsu for a year and a half. LOL! I'm now between Jiu Jitsu employment! Thanks for the advice I will start a Journal.

vegan_rossco
Batman

#4 Postby vegan_rossco » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Yo! Welcome aboard matey! Awesome that you're into kickboxing I used to study in taekwondo but am thinking of getting into muay thai or kickboxing :) and good luck with the app it sounds awesome to me!
Ross
klaatu21 wrote:sensai ross, forgive me for doubting you and myself

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29098
http://www.facebook.com/ross.d.cosgrove

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

#5 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Cool, I'll be up for following along in your journal. Sounds pretty neat!

Hope you are having a great week MF.

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#6 Postby C.O. » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:03 am

Hi Brien, congrats on the 2 year mark. Checking out your youtubes now. Welcome!

-Dylan

Spyda
Rabbit

#7 Postby Spyda » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Thanks you all! That App I want to make I don't believe I have the skill but I will start on and over time I will add capability little by little. I'm going to start a Journal tonight!

Spyda
Rabbit

#8 Postby Spyda » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:28 pm

C.O. wrote:Hi Brien, congrats on the 2 year mark. Checking out your youtubes now. Welcome!

-Dylan

Hey Thanks what did you think of my Channel. Please Subscribe if you enjoyed it!

Return to “Introductions”