Lifestyle change

Hi, I started an account here a while ago but never used it. I have had a few failed attempts to lose weight and build muscle so I'm hoping to stay motivated this time. I decided to post this because I would like some support and advice particularly from vegan bodybuilders. In the past month I have lost 10lbs (currently 215lbs)- I have changed my lifestyle quite a lot-I am running every other day and lifting light dumbells (8kg each) most days. I am eating green smoothies, salads with occasional cooked vegetables, beans, nuts, seeds, oils, peanut butter, shelled hemp, flaxseed, spirulina, wheatgrass and hemp protein powder. I am having dark chocolate or crisps every few days but I have noticed that I am craving it less and less so will probably cut it out completely and I have stopped drinking alcohol. I want to lose fat and build a lot of muscle. I don't have heavier weights but will join a gym soon. I'll post a photo in the next couple of days.. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.