Hello from Florida

sleepwellbeth

I have been Vegan for 2 years. Started working out 8 weeks ago.

I am 56 yrs old and I want to be an example for people in my age group. You do not have to be "normal". Thus being "fat, sick and nearly dead". I am going to do everything I can to be just the opposite!! So here I am. I have the diet down, but the workouts are what I am here for. Thanks for all your help.

Hi how are the workouts going so far? What are you currently doing during your workouts? You should consider starting a journal with us here in the training journal section. Its a good way to get feedback as well as track your own progress.

-Dylan

Great to have you on here, congrats with the working out. How are you finding it all?

Please feel free to start up a training journal on here, it can end up becoming a really valuable resource and you will no doubt get some good feedback on your training, nutrition etc etc.

Welcome to the forum, any questions please just ask MF.

• 4 months later...

I know this is four months late but welcome! I miss Florida. I was in Orlando for the past ten years, but moved last year to continue my college journey. I am almost 100% sure I will be back to go to UCF instead, since it is more vegan friendly. What part of Florida are you in?