Hi from Europe

Helen121

Hi there,

I'm Helen a 45 year old Personal Fitness Trainer and Yoga Teacher. I have always enjoyed keeping fit and healthy but due to a change in lifestyle I no longer train clients in their homes but rather have an online fitness business.

So, over the last few years my exercise regime hasn't been as good as it once was

However, that is changing and I am currently back in training for a series of ULTRAmarathons in 2014.

Not getting any younger!! I am really interested in pushing myself more than I have ever done and as well as pushing the limits on my endurance levels I am also for the first time really keen to see how strong I can become 'muscularly'.

My diet is and has been for the last 9 years high raw (95-100%) which also adds an exciting twist to my 'experiments' and because of my lifestyle (hubby and I have been traveling around Europe in a caravan for the last 2 and a half years) I don't go to the gym (we are never in one place long enough) and don't have any heavy weights so all my training and exercises will have to be bodyweight based.

I have set myself an initial 12 week 'transformation' schedule which starts tomorrow at the end of which we will be leaving France where we are now for winter in Spain.

I am excited to see where this leads and to share and learn from more experienced bodybuilders here.

Any comments are welcome (I think- lol)

Helen

www.barefootandraw.co.uk

• 3 months later...

Wow....can't believe I posted that introduction back in July.....

I think you can safely say I stalled and the intentions for a 12 week transformation took a huge nosedive south.

Work well and truly took over and somehow my motivation upped and walked out the door.

But, ok, enough of the negative. The positive is that we have moved location and are currently residing back in Southern Spain in autumn sunshine (think the UK in the height of its summer) and I am ready, willing and more than able to get back up to the plate and start over.

So, once I've worked out where best to put all my updates I promise to not only post regularly but also to exercise too!!!