Sunwarrior's Epic Rebuild

Hey everybody, I haven't posted in a while, I've had alot of new changes in my life and I've been very busy lately. I wasnt able to compete in the battle for tidewater like I planned because the birth of my daughter came 5 weeks earlier then expected and it prevented me from having the funds. I also got a good job and I am about to switch gyms. My life is very different now, but I love it.

I took the chance to start bulking up since I couldn't compete in the contest. Im working on a total Rebuild of my entire physique from the ground up.

I'm currently 205 lbs., but I'm working on my goal weight of a lean 225 lbs.

I haven't been good about updating my logs in the past, but this one will be different I assure you. I will be posting before pictures tomorrow.

• 5 months later...

As soon as i posted this thread, the very next day my phone broke and since i didn't have a computer i could never update this thread. But that doesn't mean i haven't been working on my rebuild. I've been working really hard lately, harder than i ever thought possible.

I still haven't competed yet, but i plan to this year. I want my pro card so bad i can taste it at this point.

I will be using this thread as a constant transformation thread, so that i can continue to show my progress throughout the year.

Thanks for the congratulations guys, being a new dad is definitely a crazy new world. My daughters just about six months now and shes doing great on an all vegan breast milk diet. She's just starting to eat mashed fruits and veggies and shes loving it.

I'm going to attach some current progress pictures.

I'll be taking more pictures in the upcoming days.

rsz_photos_034.thumb.jpg.d3fc43c89d8d531021aa427d382c1c30.jpg

rsz_1rsz_photos_025.thumb.jpg.c14a10fa5fc35c713a711bbe95524c59.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice pull.

Thanks Emrys.

Congrats on being a Dad, best job in the world.

Great work with your training and diet as well by the looks of it, you have a fantastic lat spread. WIIIDDDE!

Thanks MF, It is the best job in the world. Thanks for complimenting my lat spread. It's the pose i've always had a lot of trouble with, so I work on it often.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update. Ive been training hard as hell lately, I was off work for a while, so I was training my ass off as I wasnt used to all my free time again. I got a few minor injuries, the worst being some kind of pull in my right forearm muscles. Push movements dont hurt, but pull movements like curls and certain rowing movements arent very possible at the moment. So for this past week I Trained pretty much everything but biceps. Tonights my first night back at work and Im excited to make some money and buy more food then ive been able to. Ive been doing the best with the calories I can consume. Mainly tempeh, oatmeal, and greens. Quality nutrition right there, gotta love that mycellial protein. Will update with new pictures soon.

Thanks MF. I was referring to tempeh being a cultured product. Its soybeans mashed together into a cake and treated with a culture which causes mycellium to grow throughout it. Adding alot of nutrients including amino acids. I love it. I feel like it works very efficiently with my body.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...