Favorite Cheat Meal

Because you are human(e), and you can't count calories all the time (even though you secretly still do)...

What is your favorite cheat meal? What day of the week? Do you plan that day around your cheat meal? Does it ever slip into the following day?

I would have to say mine is a monster burrito, with chips, and salsa. Man, do I love tortilla chips. So much so that I make my wife take the remainder of the bag to work the next day.

I also love beer.

One other thing I have been thinking about for weeks is this donut shop across the street from work that has a vegan donut; different flavor every day. It's called Do-Rite Donuts (http://doritedonuts.com/), and it has been calling my name for weeks. Do I give in????

Sours as in Belgian Lambics? If so, yes!

That's right! I also like berliner weiss, black lagers, flemish reds, geuze, gose, and... Man, I can't wait until tomorrow night (cheat meal night).

Do you live near Wisconsin? If so, I would highly recommend getting your hands on some New Glarus beers. They make excellent stuff.

Never had New Glarus, but I'm from Texas so no wonder. I have heard about it. I used to be an avid member on BeerAdvocate's site, but not longer stop by unless I'm reading reviews on beers. Sorry for the plug but I'm not affiliated with them. I've only had one geuze but liked it and can't recall which one it was. There are many beers that I can name and speak about though. Some of my tops are: Fuller's 1845, Rogue Shakespeare Stout, Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout, Live Oak Hefeweizen, and Westvleteran (which I had sent to my by a NY buddy). I don't have access to many gueze, gose, or even lambics where I live, but when I travel, I try anything I can.

Nice dude, I'll have to check those out. I check out B/A when I'm about to try something new. New Glarus doesn't like to distribute outside of WI, so even I have to take a 90 min ride to get some. If you ever make it up to Chicago, let me know. I can give you a short, and long, list of places to check out. One of my favorites of late is a beer called Professor Fritz Briem 1809 Berliner; man is it fantastic. I've also really enjoyed Uinta's BaBa Black Ale. I've kind of evolved into drinking mostly session beers, so I can drink more/last longer - but I wonder about the calories?? Can you get Half Acre down there?