How To Create and Market Your Own Supplement?

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Think_machine
Rabbit

How To Create and Market Your Own Supplement?

#1 Postby Think_machine » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:08 am

Hi guys, I have been thinking like a machine lately. There is nobody out there doing this, I really really wish I could tell you what it is. I can say that it is nothing short of amazing, since it is vegan. I am a broke guy but my buddy and I came up with the idea a week ago, and we have been hunting on the internet to make sure this product does not exist; it doesn't. However a lot of people, both vegan and meat eater alike, would buy this because of the sheer nutrition and a severe price reduction! How do I get in touch with people that can help me bring my dreams to fruition?

muchidna
Manatee

Re: How To Create and Market Your Own Supplement?

#2 Postby muchidna » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:54 am

No idea, could try a business/manufacturing forum or something, i doubt many people here would have experience putting stuff through a design+manufacturing process- especially without an idea of what it is

Think_machine
Rabbit

Re: How To Create and Market Your Own Supplement?

#3 Postby Think_machine » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:47 am

It can be packaged and sold in a can like protein powders, if that helps at all... but yeah, I need to get started finding investors because I have all of the specifics laid out of the formula. I just need the manufacturing/packaging/logistics figured out. I am working on the labeling right now, but I feel it will be easier to find investors if I just get a prototype label made, with nutrition facts, branding, etc. I even have a name that you guys will really appreciate. I would love to see it become successful enough to send samples to stores as well as people on this forum.

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”