New member from Poland

summitsvift

Hi , my name is Lukas, from Poland, age 32

Vegan for two years now, switch from meat diet in just one day after having problems with cholesterol and high sugar level in blood. What really motivated me was a Gary Yourovsky youtube video.

Since then I have lost like 12 kg and for the last 6 month I doing gym twice a week , bit of cycling and swimming from time to time. It's not easy since i work a lot and have two kids to look after but I do manage and finally have enough energy to cope

My diet was based mostly on meat like products at the beginning , but now I try to eat more raw, at least one salad a day , fruits veggies, raw cakes and stuff.. i make my own food ( as the only vegan in my family) mostly buy organic now and make burgers from rice, peas, lentils etc and they really cheap and delicious:-) try to avoid fat, fried and processed food.

I will seek for some advise since I want to push harder and prove my diet to all that doubt me

Here is some pictures of my gym progress about two month ago ( so I bigger now )

DSC09881.JPG

DSC09900.JPG

Qustions

What is the best protein shake for vegans ? at the moment I use Herb Protein and I quite like it

What is the best pre-work out boost , I used to take Jack3D once but it's full of chemicals and could not sleep after it any natural alternative with no sweeteners ?

hey we are almost near i live in berlin.

anyway you have a great body, and gary as a motivation to become vegan..

for the proteins go to vegan-active.de you will find a loooooooot of proteins supplements and other things for sports and stuff is from germany so it doesnt take a lot

Welcome from a Polish-American forum member here, Dude you look young for 32. I'm your age. Must be the diet and exercise, definitely! I personally like Vega products a lot for protien and for pre-workout boosts. I also like hemp protien. What is Herb protien? Is that a brand, or a specific type of herb or a mixture of protiens from several herbs?