Becoming a Raw Vegan

Superman.

I have questions regarding being a raw vegan

1) How do you measure proteins/carbs/fat from fruits and veges to be able to measure your macros

2)How much do you have to eat in order to gain mass/ lose weight

3)is it healthy when working out

well, i'm not a raw vegan, but here's what i'd say

first two questions arent exactly related to being a vegan but

1: just like everybody else, use a site like myfitnesspal and track calories and macros

2: when i started, i used a calorie calculator to tell how much i needed, and used some online reccomendations to see how much more i needed to gain weight, i'd suggest using a calorie calculator (won't be hard to find, google "calorie calculator bodybuilding" or something) and add 200-500 calories per day for gaining weight, though these calculators arent extremely accurate, so you'll have to figure out how your body reacts and adjust your calories on your own

3: healthy? i don't know what you mean, is any diet unhealthy when working out?, if you're living off of big macs, it would still be beneficial to work out, only time it might not be healthy is if you're very thin and at a caloric deficit or something, but that could happen with any diet

I use myfitnesspal but how will i be able to to put in how many grams of protein, carbs, fat and such like that

because it ask you what you have eaten and say i have eaten a plumb how do i put that in with all that information. I would just really like to hit my macros

Myfitnesspal is great, and very simple. In the food diary you click the 'Add Food' link under the meal section you want, eg, 'Breakfast'.

You get taken to a search screen where you type in the food you want to enter, to use your example you search for 'Plum' and it will return back with several (often too many) options. You just choose which fits what you have eaten the best. If there is an exact match, then select that, if not you may need to perhaps weigh the fruit and find one of the results that allow you to choose the plum by weight, rather than just a generic size.

As you get used to it it's really handy to add in your own recipes, or standard meals to make it less tiresome adding each individual ingredient of a meal each time you eat.