Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Whats the worst thing you shouldn't eat but do?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:33 pm 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 2:48 am
Posts: 2178
Location: Sydney
Fried potato products.... Hot Chips, Hash browns etc
Peanut Butter, a little is ok, but I struggle with a little....

_________________
Have you ever loved someone so much you didn't care what happened to yourself?
You Just had to be with them.
If they look at you, your heart stops.
If you feel their breath on your skin, you just ache.
Have you ever craved someone so much you didn't exist anymore?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats the worst thing you shouldn't eat but do?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:53 pm 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:42 pm
Posts: 1009
Location: Toronto, Canada
sydneyvegan wrote:
Fried potato products.... Hot Chips, Hash browns etc
Peanut Butter, a little is ok, but I struggle with a little....

Peanut butter is something you shouldn't eat?! Blasphemy.

_________________
[Website] [Facebook] [Google+]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats the worst thing you shouldn't eat but do?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:04 am 
Offline
Elephant
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 2:48 am
Posts: 2178
Location: Sydney
endcruelty wrote:
sydneyvegan wrote:
Fried potato products.... Hot Chips, Hash browns etc
Peanut Butter, a little is ok, but I struggle with a little....

Peanut butter is something you shouldn't eat?! Blasphemy.


Ha ha... Everything in moderation...
Put it this way, if you lock me and a jar of peanut butter in a room, only one of us will come out...
Trouble is, this can happen in about 15 mins... :oops:

_________________
Have you ever loved someone so much you didn't care what happened to yourself?
You Just had to be with them.
If they look at you, your heart stops.
If you feel their breath on your skin, you just ache.
Have you ever craved someone so much you didn't exist anymore?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats the worst thing you shouldn't eat but do?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:26 am 
Offline
Finch

Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:00 am
Posts: 9
Location: Luton, UK
It's got to be Pizza Express Gardinera pizza, with a side of dough balls and half a bottle of red wine. This is a once a month treat and I absolutely love it! :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats the worst thing you shouldn't eat but do?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:37 am 
Offline
Manatee
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:34 pm
Posts: 310
Location: Hampshire Swordsman
EmzyMouche wrote:
It's got to be Pizza Express Gardinera pizza, with a side of dough balls and half a bottle of red wine. This is a once a month treat and I absolutely love it! :twisted:


They do vegan no cheese pizza's now?

_________________
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard." - Tim Notke
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Sir Winston Churchill


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats the worst thing you shouldn't eat but do?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:58 am 
Offline
Rabbit

Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:12 am
Posts: 112
maybenot wrote:
Jessica.veggiegirl wrote:
Carbs! :)


Carbs are essential to your life.
I think you meant `bad carbs`(from industrial sources) or `too much carbs`.


I heard you actually do not need carbs at all from my buddy (biochemist and a beast). Just fiber, vitamins, minerals and water. IDK if that is true or not but it sounded reasonable when he explained it to me... I need my dietetics degree lol.

Mine is fried potato bites with mamma's homemade mix of 22 herbs and spices! =P~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats the worst thing you shouldn't eat but do?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:16 pm 
Offline
Rabbit
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:26 am
Posts: 13
Crisps
Chips
Beer
Wine
Vegan cakes...

Burp!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats the worst thing you shouldn't eat but do?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:48 pm 
Offline
Gorilla

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:58 am
Posts: 812
Think_machine wrote:
I heard you actually do not need carbs at all from my buddy (biochemist and a beast). Just fiber, vitamins, minerals and water. IDK if that is true or not but it sounded reasonable when he explained it to me... I need my dietetics degree lol.

There must have been a misunderstanding here, because you can't actually extract enough energy to live from just fiber, vitamins, minerals, and water. You need, you know, raw ingredients for the Krebs cycle.

_________________
--
Bruce


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats the worst thing you shouldn't eat but do?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:11 am 
Offline
Batman
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 6:15 am
Posts: 1421
Location: Isle of Wight, England
Think_machine wrote:
maybenot wrote:
Jessica.veggiegirl wrote:
Carbs! :)


Carbs are essential to your life.
I think you meant `bad carbs`(from industrial sources) or `too much carbs`.


I heard you actually do not need carbs at all from my buddy (biochemist and a beast). Just fiber, vitamins, minerals and water. IDK if that is true or not but it sounded reasonable when he explained it to me... I need my dietetics degree lol.


Mine is fried potato bites with mamma's homemade mix of 22 herbs and spices! =P~


Your friend is very very wrong. Carbs are the only usable source of energy for the brain.

_________________
klaatu21 wrote:
sensai ross, forgive me for doubting you and myself

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29098
http://www.facebook.com/ross.d.cosgrove


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats the worst thing you shouldn't eat but do?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:32 am 
Offline
Manatee

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:13 am
Posts: 203
dunno, i haven't had a french fry, chip, soda etc etc etc in years, or cheat meals, i guess mine might be splurging on sodium occasionally, using agave syrup in shakes, and lots of ketchup on bean burgers, small stuff like that

think i've systematically cut out almost every junk food from my diet with no regrets lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats the worst thing you shouldn't eat but do?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:40 am 
Offline
Finch

Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:00 am
Posts: 9
Location: Luton, UK
mythil wrote:
EmzyMouche wrote:
It's got to be Pizza Express Gardinera pizza, with a side of dough balls and half a bottle of red wine. This is a once a month treat and I absolutely love it! :twisted:


They do vegan no cheese pizza's now?


The bases at Pizza Express in the UK have always been vegan. They will also remove any animal ingredients and replace them with extra vegetable toppings. You can even bring in your own grated cheese and they will cook it with that. This is why it's naughty and I should never be allowed there, ever! :P


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS } Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group