Hi I'm Ella Magers, "Sexy Fit Vegan Lifestyle Coach" :)

SexyFitVegan

The top 3 vegan-related topics I could use more information/advice on are:  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi, I want to introduce myself and tell you a little about who I am. I am new to this forum, and actually new to forums in general so try to be patient with me here!

I have been passionate about two things since a very young age: fitness & animals. I started on the swim & gymnastics team at age 5 and haven’t stopped moving since. At age seven, my compassion for animals led me to a vegetarian diet. Although my parents thought it was “just a phase,” upon learning more about the meat & dairy industries, I became vegan at 15.

After college I moved to Miami, (I wanted the year round warmth and sun!) and was able to put my two passions together with a career helping people become fit and healthy through exercise and nutrition. It was at that point that I found my love of muay thai, which I have been practicing ever since. I couldn’t feel more fortunate!

After years coaching one-on-one, I am now expanding my career through my new website, http://www.sexyfitvegan.com. My goal is to support a broader population of people in their transformation to adopt a plant-based diet and active lifestyle that they love! I have great information for anyone who is interested in moving in that direction!

Happy to connect with you all

Hey Ella welcome, really nice to read about your steps to a more compassionate lifestyle since a realy young age, and i like your goals to help people. i choose 3 answers about the poll:

How to gain muscle mass on a vegan diet (which it includes even about proteins)

The animal practices of the meat, poultry, dairy, & egg industries.

The environmental reasons to be vegan.

let me know about how it will work out will your websites etc. i am curious and really good luck!!!

nice. i was reading it, but it would be better if you would write in that article all the real food and their values and how and when to eat them and to combine it with other food like i dont know the values of brown beans, quinoa, dried fruits etc. unless you are not going to write other specifical articles about it. i will follow it costantly

Hi Ella!

I've signed up to your newsletter and have read the e-book download and the sample meal plan (which i'm hoping to start soon once I've ordered a few bits and pieces in (protein powder etc)

I'm really looking forward to starting it though, I've tried loads of different ways of changing my diet and lifestyle but have struggled in the past, I feel like I'm going to do really well with you though

Steffie x

I just want to thank you, Steffi, for emailing me and I am happy to be able to help in any way I can. I would just like to share with others reading this that one of the first things I do, (after listening to you tell me all you can about yourself, where you are in life, where you want to be, what challenges you the most, what your strengths are, etc.) is ask for a food journal. Preferably 5 days worth of journaling every bit of food and drink you consume. This is very helpful, even if you are looking to make changes on your own, to analyze your regular eating habits before attempting to make big changes.

The other important piece to work on right away is putting a solid support system in place. It is vital to surround yourself with people and groups who will help you along the way, whether it be friends, family, forums like this, groups on social media sites... FIND the support, its out there! And it will be a key component in your success in transitioning to a healthy, plant-based diet and fit lifestyle!

Hope this helps someone, and again, lots of good information on http://www.sexyfitvegan.com and if you get the free newsletter, ebook, and sample meal plan http://www.sexyfitvegan.com/free

-Ella

Hi Ella,

I'm interested in gaining muscle on a vegan diet. I've been vegan for a really long time but struggle with the nutrition aspect. I'm not sure if it's portion control, time of day that I eat or the caloric makeup of what I'm eating. I've recently starting lifting with in an interest in developing muscle and increasing maxes but I haven't lost weight as quickly as I would like. help!

Hi Adam,

Thanks for reaching out! You are not alone... Many people have this same question! I am going to start a new thread under "Health & Nutrition Programs" and answer your question so that more people who are looking to learn about this topic will see it. So look for it there!

Thanks,

Ella